It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do men like woman's hairy armpits

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Well I like them - probably because it's fairly unusual to see them left unshaved.

Once I was on the beach with some german girls and one had really hairy legs which I was surpsised to find really erotic.

Obviously there's a big difference between finding something passingly erotic and living with the reality everyday, but hairy pits wouldn't worry me.

FWIW I shave mine - fastidiously in the summer

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I agree. I find women who don't shave VERY erotic.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Oh yes. Count me in. I ADORE women who don't shave. I live in Northern California and see them regularly. It always turns me on.
My current girlfriend has stopped shaving because I asked her too.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by chissler

Stepin' up here Boss. I love hairy women that don't shave. One of my favorites is a nice furry patch in the small of her back.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by rogerhouston
I agree. I find women who don't shave VERY erotic.

sicko!

Hairless for me thanks....aside from the head.

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by balon0

I like a woman with a bit of hair everywhere, it is natural. Of course just like us guys, they have to keep themselves clean and smelling good tho. But back to the point, hair in the armpits is attractive to me.
I should also point out that I find stretch marks on a woman very attractive also. Just cant seem to find enough of either one that isn't so self conscious that I can enjoy.

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by balon0

I am a woman, and shaving is an expense. If you are going to shave daily you have an expense involved, and when I dont have the money shaving is the first thing to go... instead of shaving daily I will shave two or three times a week when the money for good razors, bikini zone for the razor burn, etc. isn't there.

Also, in winter, most women stop caring how often they shave, and are more likely to skip days, something about wearing a ton of clothes and having tons of layers on seems to do that to a person.. make them think hey, why am I shaving again?

My husband doesn't seem to mind a bit of stubble... It worries me more than it worries him, and he doesn't seem to think the down under parts should be shaved, he says I have to keep enough hair in those regions so that he can tell he is with an adult and not a child... something about no hair at all freaks him out...

But apparently some men like women who are a bit more natural (my husband is one of them)... those men are rather cool to be with since they are not so high maintenance!

edit on 28-11-2013 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join