It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Zionist and 911

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I’m assuming this video has been posted here before, but just in case by some quork has gone under the vast radars of ATS member, I’ll post it. Though Im not 100 percent convinced the Zionist were entirely behind 911 this video does give you some pretty good meat and potatoe info to chew on. This lets say radical Zionist were behind 911, the video does not say all Jews are bad nor does it indicate the all Jews are co-conspirators. Infect the video mentions many courageous Israeli Jews and non Israeli Jews who took a stand and came forward with information against the Zionist agenda. I personally have many Jewish friends who do not support the tyranny of the Zionist government in Israel

web site www.apfn.org...

video.google.com...

video.google.com...

[edit on C:Sunocu06e6 by Opus]

[edit on C:Sunocu06e6 by Opus]

MMC

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Its a decoy...

A little more on this 'eutectic reaction':

[QUOTE]
C6 Suggestions for Future Research

The severe corrosion and subsequent erosion of Samples 1 and 2 are a very unusual event. No explanation for the source of the Sulphur has been identified. The rate of corrosion is also unknown. It is possible that this is the result of long-term heating in the ground following the collapse of the buildings. It is also possible that the phenomenon started prior to the collapse and accelerated the weaking of the steel structure.
[/QUOTE]
www.fema.gov...

This tells you exactly the same thing I have been saying. It was either done after the collapse, or it was the result of pre-existing damage to the towers.

This type of eutectic reaction is a mild surface attack that takes several weeks to penetrate the steel under high temperatures. Without those high temperatures this form of corrosive attack takes several years. It due to the concentration levels in the atmosphere.

We can observe this type of damage in Cortlandt Street:

As I said earlier:

[QUOTE]
The concentrations, in terms of ppm required for a eutectic reaction, would not exist to do significant damage in under 2 hours. Whilst the basic raw materials were present, they were not in the appropriate form, nor was their delivery replenished after the main impact.

The 1993 bombing would have released the same, if not more, of these compounds and provided similar temperature ranges.

The theory has been falsified by the 1993 bombing.
[/QUOTE]

The upshot is that Silverstein can breathe a sigh of relief...this would put the people who arrange the deal in the frame.

www.gieis.uni.cc...

new topics

join