It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Pictures Across Time

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I watched the most extensive and entertaining sound-wise, pictures, and video that's up to date for me. Some like the trade center ufo zooming by the helicopter, was a commercial for somewhere and not a real ufo and some are animations. That's what I like about this video. It just lays it out there for you to decide and in a short time without all the usual babble in most documentaries. I saw many already that I had seen, but many more I've never seen as well. Like the baby alien, probably dead, but looking like a sleeping gizmo gremlin in someones hand... the detail in some of these. Alot of them are labeled with references and indicators which was a good idea whoever made this. Some or most have seen most of these, but I was taken back at how so many more I still haven't seen. Anyway it's a good volume of evidence we are not told the truth.

Unfortunately, part 1 through 11 do have to be watched separately around 10 minutes each. Whoever made this compilation (doubtful it's history channel), someone with the name Jason Doherty started posting them around the end of April/beginning of May this year? Oh, part 11 is mainly pictures of aliens if that is what you want to see. Part 1 I saw one video and pic of Ufo's and crop circles I had never seen before.

UFO pictures across time

[edit on 6-14-06 by pacman]

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Now if only I could see the disney doc on UFO's that has been shown to some, but not apparantly available.

The two documentary producers were told that the government was now ready to release all the facts about the alien presence on earth. They were shown evidence that they could use for their tell-all documentary. This evidence included:
[...]
800 feet of film showing a landed encounter between three aliens and Holloman Air Base officials during a landing that had reportedly occurred there in May 1971. Several thousand feet of additional material was also offered.
[...]

www.planetarymysteries.com...

[edit on 6-14-06 by pacman]

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I just opened a video on random cause I dont have the time to look at it, but I wonder who made the painting on video 8, about 1:07 into the video (UFO on a field with 2 people).

It looks *EXACTLY* like the "Nazi" UFO "Haunebo II".
home.manyrivers.aunz.com...
Check the lowest right picture, hell they even got the coloration and window placement perfect.

But maybe that was the design, heh.

[edit on 14-6-2006 by merka]

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I cannot trust an external source in which the author does not provide anything accept his word and links to www.presidentialufo.com

Seems like it is a bunch of heresay which really gets us no where.

He said this and she said that.....

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I watched all of the videos in order ... Very Cool Indeed. Even if you do not find truth in it, it's still has entertainment value.

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Interesting Merka, you'll see a couple videos/pics of that ship with the three semi-balls under it somewhere on the movie. Thanks.

Quite right Digital Zombie, I wish it was found in one movie clip though it's only a little over an hour to watch.

OLD- Alien Encounters
The_Doctor... "Alien Encounters in the New Tomorrowland" is the name of the Disney movie shown in Disney Land for a brief time. It was reportedly presented when the refurbished TomorrowLand opened back in the 90's as well as five select US cities to test the reaction . Recently they updated it calling it ExtraTERRORestial Alien Encounters and it actually closed in 2003, but this is not the same one I am looking for and it is geared toward kids. It was the old one that I just stated I would like to see but can't find. The old one stars Robert Ulrich and is geared for adults. I could have just stayed with the one topic (UPATime), but I've seen it now and was asking if anyone knew where to find the second topic (AEOTNTommorrowland).]Internet MDB

On the first post about a different movie called UFO pictures across time, is something totally different than anything about the disney movie. I thought it was 'fun' to watch. It has every pic or video on here except the latest shuttle video thread. Watch it and then you'll know what I'm talking about. It is not trying to sway you, it just lays them all out for you without some guy talking throughout every few minutes of it as most other documentaries do. I like the music, especially while viewing the still pictures throughout. And again, I thought I had seen it all, but pictures across time had some I had never seen before (the backside of the moon) and was worth noting. Watch it and I'm pretty sure you will see what I'm talking about. Relax and have fun. The music is thought provoking by itself.

U.P.A.T.

[edit on 6-15-06 by pacman]

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Well I wish that video was still available, I see it is not. Here are two other good videos with clear compilations of UFOs'.
www.youtube.com...

Pt.1 (((UFO compilation Part 1: Don't Believe... KNOW!!)))
I hadn't been here in years, thought I would come back and add.

www.youtube.com...

pt.2
edit on 2-13-14 by pacman because: (no reason given)

top topics

join