It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone interested in doing some Ghost hunting with the TAPS team???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Nov 2 - 5th Darkness Radio hosts Dave and Tim along with TAPS founders Jason Hawes and Grant Wilson will be conducting another investigation at the famous Stanley Hotel in Colorado. See details of the trip here:

www.darknessradio.com...

If you would like more details let me know. All participants will be broken down into small groups to do one on one investigation of the hotel with Jason and Grant.
For anyone else interested this website also has great interviews about the paranormal.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I'd love to, if they happen to have a plain, train or bus coming through Missouri on their way there.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by DDay
Anyone interested in doing some Ghost hunting with the TAPS team???
If you would like more details let me know.

Yes, this is my letting you know, please u2u me.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Unfortunately Angela, they do not. They are looking into reduced costs flights for those that are registered to attend.
It should be a blast of a time tho.
I thought with the interest of the paranormal on these boards that more would have responded.

A good friend of mine is very good friends with the hosts of darkness radio. She and I have booked the trip and I am getting updates from her.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 08:52 AM
link   
It the discounted rates (both ways) are discounted enough - I just might do that. Because of the nature of my business, it would be a valid business expence and tax right off

Let me know what you find out.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 09:04 AM
link   
My fiance and I both would love to be a part of this opportunity. She is a private investigator, and I used to run a new age book store, so we have some talents/knowledge that might come in handy. Plus we have always wanted to go on a serious ghost hunt.

Also, not that it is needed, but we do have some of our own equipment, that we have used on our own ghost hunts.

Oh, and do we get in free? or do we have to pay the Entry fee also?

[edit on 14-6-2006 by LazarusTheLong]

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Lazurus, I'm glad you're interested. If you went to look at the site it will tell you what the registration fee is. I think it's 190.00 including one dinner I think Friday night. It does not include travel, transportation or logding. Although the room rates are discounted at $109.00 per night and my friend and I put together a list of questions about things that are not on his website.

Such as is it 109.00 per person or room with double occupancy.
He is looking into reduced travel rates because alot of people going will be coming from different parts of the US. The last known is that we will have to rent a car too because of the times everyone will arrive.
You are welcome to bring whatever equipment you want to and it's encouraged to do so.

Just a note although this trip could be a little spendy once you decide please make your reservation on www.darknessradio.com because the trip max persons is 150 and a little over 50 of those spots are taken.

This is all a little wordy I know. If you need specifics I can try and help and you can U2U me.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 10:46 AM
link   
One other thing if any of you do sign up to attend the event please let me know so I can meet you in person once there.

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Hi everyone!

I am Dave Schrader from the radio show Darkness on the Edge of Town.
I stumbled on your site today and saw this posting.

We currently have 40 slots open for our trip to The Stanley Hotel to ghost hunt with TAPS. It will be a blast. We have updated the info on our site. The cost of admission actually gets you into the event and covers the 2 big meals at a top steak house, it also covers 1on1 activity with TAPS and a ton of fun stuff. Our last trip was a huge success and people loved it. I am sure if you go you will feel the same about this trip.

Feel free to check out our site at www.DarknessRadio.com/Trips

Our radio show is LIVE every sunday night and we cover all aspects of the paranormal from ghosts, bigfoot, UFOs and beyond. I hope you will pass on the word about our show and listen. We stream it on our website each Sunday night from 10pm to Midnight Central Time.

www.DarknessRadio.com/Listen

Dave

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 12:16 PM
link   
A reminder of our Terms and Conditions found here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

1e.) Recruitment Content: You will not post advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or solicitations of any kind. You will not collect personal information about forum members for the purpose of sending advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or solicitations through other means (email, messaging programs, etc.).

4) Advertising: You will not advertise or promote other discussion boards, chat systems, online communities or other websites on ATS within posts, avatars or signatures without prior written permission from AboveTopSecret.com LLP. Your will not choose a username that is the same as website domain, subdomain, or URL for which you are associated.

4a) Unauthorized Marketing: ATTENTION MARKETERS: You will not engage in efforts of viral or "stealth marketing" on these discussion boards without prior approval of AboveTopSecret.com, LLP. If marketing activity for the promotion of any other commercial entity outside of these boards is discovered you agree that you are responsible for paying AboveTopSecret.com, LLP $2.00 US for each "thread view" of the thread(s) in which your marketing messages are contained. Your acceptance of these Terms & Conditions for joining these discussion boards signifies your approval of these payment terms.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join