It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ECW One Night Stand

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 01:20 PM
link   
any of you guys into WWE/TNA/ECW or any other wrestling?
ive watched it since i was 8 and i know its silly but i dont think ill ever stop!

anyone gunna watch the return of ECW to pay per veiw tonight?

Im staying up for this one (1 am here in the UK)

loved last years one i really hope this one is just as good!

any prodictions

here is the card

*John Cena vs. Rob Van Dam (WWE Title)

*Rey Mysterio vs. Sabu (World Heavyweight Title)

*Edge & Mick Foley, with Lita, vs. Terry Funk & Tommy Dreamer

*Kurt Angle vs. Randy Orton.

*Balls Mahoney vs. Masato Tanaka

*Tazz vs. Jerry Lawler.

*FBI vs. Tajiri & Super Crazy

so in reverse order here are my prodictions

FBI V Tajiri & Super Crazy

should be good if they are allowed to go for it and use all of their repitore
im picking Tajiri & Super Crazy for the win

Tazz v Jerry Lawler
the toilet break match, Tazz to win via the Tazmission in under 5 mins

Balls Mahoney v Masato Tanaka
Tanaka (along with awsome) stole the show last time so im lookin foward to seeing him again
im not sure these two's styles suit eacother and it could go either way, im not sure if Tanaka has been signed full time for the new ecw promotion if not Mahoney will go over here.

Angle V Orton
could be the match of the night in terms of actual wrestling, im lookin foward to this
Angle to go over to build him up as the ECW megastar

*Edge & Mick Foley, with Lita, vs. Terry Funk & Tommy Dreamer
could be the bloodiest of all the matchs, so those of you who like hardcore will love this one expect Funk to go all out in what could and probably should be his last ever big match. also watch out for a Bula run in onto lita my prodiction is Funk & Dreamer if they are going with cena to win, and Edge n Foley if cena will lose

*Rey Mysterio vs. Sabu (World Heavyweight Title)
Billled as an Ecw dream match, this could be awsome or it could suck ass, if sabu's body holds up to a fast pace it will be a match to remember Mysterio to retain to the suprise of pricecly no one

John Cena vs. Rob Van Dam (WWE Title)

first of expect Cena to get the MOST HEAT EVER gotten by any wrestler on entrance.
and throughout the match on any cena offence its goin to be mania x 10 for cena tonight

the actual match could be good if the ECW Van Dam turns up and they cover over cena's total lack of wrestling ability

this match could go either way

Cena to go over, and get more heat than anyone has ever had before or will after so much that i legitimatly fear for his saftey getting to the back and away from the arena, this will continue Cenas run as goldenboy for a while.

RVD to win in scenes of pure emotion and scenes like when Cristian beat Jeff Jarret down in TNA (whole locker room comes out and carrys rvd to back) and a HUGE pop renaming the belt so that there is one for ECW then on raw they will make a tourny for a new wwe championship belt

RVD to win then cena using rematch claus and rvd to get screwed out of it on RAW the next night
rvd then given an ecw belt, and cena goes on to be golden boy in wwe for many mounts yet

i will go for an RVD win

What are your thoughts?

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Does not matter.. Cena will still win and im sure about that!

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 01:41 PM
link   
hey !

If you love wWE make sure you head on to www.sportztawk.com... also shown on the main BTS page, theres a section for wwe so like minded members can talk all about tonights matches

One to check out if you are a fan

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Thats not ECW. Thats Vince Mc screwing the fans again...

top topics

join