It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lincoln & Kennedy: Conspiracy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Hello, well I was reading a "Ripley's Believe it or Not" Book today and this is what I found, suprised me a bit.

1. Most obvious, Lincoln and Kennedy were both civil rights speakers (slavery and racism)

2. Lincoln's assassin John Wilkes Booth was born in 1839 and Kennedy's assassin, Lee Harvey Oswald, was born in 1939.

3. One of Lincoln's main secretaries was named Kennedy, and one of Kennedy's main secretaries was named Lincoln.

4. Both were shot on a Friday

5. Both shot from behind/Wives of both men were present.

6. Lincoln's assassin shot him in a theater and ran into a warehouse, Kennedy's assassin shot him from a warehouse and ran into a theater.

7. Both President's were succeeded by men named Johnson

8. Both Johnson's were Democrats from the South.

9. The Johnson who succeeded Lincoln was born in 1808, and the Johnson who succeeded Kennedy was born in 1908.

What does everyone think about this? Pretty odd eh?

-wD

[Edited on 22-10-2003 by WeBDeviL]

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Now those are some freaky coincidences.

Or maybe not.

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 04:52 PM
link   
You posted in the wrong forum. This should be in political scandels forum.

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Well I was gonna post it there, but I couldn't decide lol. If you need to move it go ahead.

-wD

[Edited on 22-10-2003 by WeBDeviL]

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by theshadowknows
You posted in the wrong forum. This should be in political scandels forum.

errr...how is this a political scandal? watergate was a political scandal.

A good find, i enjoy reading these coincidences. Perhaps you should purchase a copy of Schotts Miscellany, one of my favourite *ranom* books.

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 05:46 PM
link   
"Both were related to a U.S. Senator, Attorney General, ambassador to Great Britain, and the mayor of Boston. "
and
"Both Presidents were shot in the back of the head, on the Friday before a major holiday, while seated beside their wives, neither of whom were injured."
hnn.us...
the lesson of this story? if you are related to the mayor of Boston, dont go anywhere with your wife

[Edited on 22-10-2003 by AlienS]

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Whoa. Cool Alien nice find..some more things..pretty odd eh? If there is ever another President assassined..I think we should look into the details..God forbid another assassination though..

-wD

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 07:39 PM
link   

"Both Presidents were shot in the back of the head"

The official story (i.e. the Warren report) of the Kennedy assassination would have you believe he was shot in the back of the head. Examine the autopsy photographs and tell me if he wasn't also shot in the parietal (top) of the head (thus causing his ear to blow off) as well as the front of the neck, approx. 1 inch below the Adam's apple. This is the reason he thrusted both of his arms up with his hands covering his neck. The neck was the first shot.

top topics

join