It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Repeathing itself gay and the black

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Okay this is really starting to piss me off....we are treating gay like we were doing with the blacks...But this time its not just one kind of people like the blacks its realy both sences...

Why can we just leave them alone they have done nothing wrong they are expressing what they feel and we are ripping it from them....

give me you opinions on this matter...

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 08:30 PM
link   
....one line....punish me. I don't know where to start.

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Well, then I'll start. I agree with you, The Parasite. Oppression of gays is exactly the same prejudice as oppression of blacks and oppression of women historically.

Gay people should have every right, every access, every opportunity that everyone else has. Anything less is discrimination. Pure and simple. I honestly don't understand people who support it and I don't know how they get away with it.

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I don't get it, don't you have equal rights? Or is that only apply to everyone but gays?

Coming to America, even if it was ordered from work, has been such a learning experience for me. Watching your news and how it is so different from home, how your government works, all so amazing. You have several news channels but one of them never reports the news it is usually a man yelling as loud as possible that the country is going to hell because of the democrats even though they aren't in power anywhere. On it they were talking about a massacre in WWII to excuse the execution style of slaughter of women and children in Iraq when the WWII 'massacre' wasn't a massacre it was killing SS Officers. Then the man with no military experience yelled at one of your top generals as not knowing what he was talking about because he criticized the executions of innocent children.

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yumi
I don't get it, don't you have equal rights? Or is that only apply to everyone but gays?

I'm not sure to whom you are speaking, but I will elaborate. In the US, gays do not have the right to marry under secular law. Neither do they have the right to speak freely about their relationships or sexuality if they are in the armed forces, wheras straight people do. And several states have either passed or are in the process of passing laws disallowing gay couples to adopt children.

So, no. Gay people do not have equal rights. And if our current administration has its way, they will make it even more difficult for gay people to gain equal rights in the future.

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 11:13 PM
link   
It is true that America is becoming less free and less free every couple of years.

top topics

join