It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

666 the devil is already here

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Im sorry i didnt know wether put put this here or in religon. Mods move it if you wish.

It has been claimed in a website that the devil is already among us and his name is George (6 letters) Walker (6 letters) bush JR (6 letters).

see i knew it george bush is the devil in disguise.

Stephen Henchette owner of the site was reported as saying in the daily star newspaper " The violence and destruction that began when bush first entered office is now certain to culminate in the apocalypse, as predicted in the bible over 2000 years ago"

Little snippits from the web site

was listening to Bush’s response to all the generals who are now calling for the resignation of Donald Rumsfeld…. Sounding like a petulant little boy he goes on and on about how ‘I’m the decider and I decide to keep Rumseld where he is – he’s doing a heck of a job.’

Which is sort of ironic because for years now he’s hidden behind the military and blamed them whenever someone questioned his judgment – for instance over whether or not enough troops were put into Iraq to secure the country from exactly the sort of chaos we see today. His response was always, “Well, I take the advice of the generals, and if they say we need more troops, than I would do what they thought it took to get the job done.”

But of course that was a lie as well. He doesn’t care what polls or the American public thinks, he cares even less what the rest of the world thinks, he certainly doesn’t care what the Congress thinks, or what the press thinks, he doesn’t care what the courts think, and now we see (big surprise) that he doesn’t care what his own generals think either. Bush does exactly what he wants to do, and he doesn’t care what people with more intelligence or experience think about it.

Which might not be so dangerous if he were an intelligent and insightful leader – but the fact of the matter is that he is much more like a very stupid and vindictive mule who apparently isn’t afraid of bringing the entire world down with him. The real story behind the story and the scary thing about all the opposition from the generals is how it highlights the fact that Bush does not accept sound advice no matter from whom or where it comes. He once said that it would be much easier to run a dictatorship than a democracy – as long as he was the dictator. And in fact that is exactly what he’s done.

We no longer have a government that functions as elected employees of the people, in order to serve their will and interests . We no longer have a government with checks and balances to keep one branch from reeling out of control. We no longer have a democratic process that operates by building a consensus and reaching decisions based upon the expert advice from the various departments and offices of the government. What we have is one ignorant and bloodthirsty trust fund baby who thinks he is the government. And for that reason we are in the most unprecedented and dangerous period in American history.

Taken from here

Thats just a little of whats on this site.

On the subject of bush being the anti-christ well some people would say he is from the actions of what he's done,

whats your thoughts

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 11:54 PM
link   
[edit on 7-6-2006 by bscale]

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 11:56 PM
link   
why 666 is the devil number?
can anyone contribute the history of 666 in here..

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 12:13 AM
link   

The Number of the Beast is mentioned in the Book of Revelation of the Christian New Testament and has long been accepted to be 666 or, in some cases, 616. The meaning of the number is debated.

en.wikipedia.org...

They cant even agree on the number......
This means nothing, because it comes from the bible in my opinion which is a book
written by man, just like......The time machine....or one our politicians should read...lord of the flies

top topics

join