It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Aliens wanted to harvest us humans, or our resources..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 08:09 PM
link   
If Aliens wanted to harvest us humans, or our resources don't you think they would have done it a long time ago when we had more, cleaner resources. And if we're going to get eaten or something why would they want our obese diseased bodies? Why not take the bodies of years before we polluted the earth and ourselves?

I just thought of that while I was reading somone's post about aliens wanting to eat us and steal our resources..

If they have mastered space travel and are so advanced they would have been able to come a long time ago to take everything while it was much more pure and healthier.. riighht?

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I agree with you on this...

Also a lot of people say that ET has a deal with the worlds governing bodies. For example alot of what I have heard is that we give them genetic materials for technology. One would think if they are that highly evolved they would just take what they want irregardless of if we want them to or not.

Alien conspiracies like those just don't make a whole lot of sense and they are full of holes. It is quite easy to use common sense to debunk a lot of conspiracy theories. You don't have to be the smartest or most informed person in the world either to come to the conclusion that no such alien conspiracies exist.

In regards to what you said about harvesting humans for food I am inclined to agree it would be in their best interest to have come like 200 years ago or prior to us raping our planet and poisoning our bodies. I think H. G. Wells was correct in his book "War of the Worlds" when it seemed hopeless we could win again'st such a highly advanced species. In the end though as it turned out it was the common cold that killed them as their bodies were not adapted to Earth's bacterias and viruses etc.

There are simply to many variables most people do not take into account when they talk about ET/Earthling interactions like the one above.

When it comes to Earths resources like metals etc. why not just harvest asteroids for those or gasses from lifeless planets like Jupiter or Saturn or other spacial bodies. Again another variable that is hardly taken into account.

I am sure I am not the only person who has noticed that alien lifeforms are way to human in nature to be alien like the alleged greys. 2 eyes, mouth, nose, 2 arms, 2 legs and so on. Let's say there is 100 trillion stars in the universe that have life including our own. Then using evolution as a model which appears to be a random process one can conclude that humanoids existing elseware is a 1 in 100 trillion chance. This is because no planet will be identical and it is logical to assume that Earth's history is unique to earth alone and not every planet would have had life evolve under the same conditions.

join