It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peterson Family Offers Reward in Laci Case

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Peterson Family Offers Reward in Laci Case

Scott Peterson's family is offering a $250,000 reward for information leading to an arrest in the murder of Laci Peterson and the couple's unborn child. Will this reward help find the killer? Read the story.

I found this story on AOL news but the full article is not available for some reason.

Nevertheless, Did it ever occurred to you that he might very well be innocent and a victim himself? I for one read the entire web site "Scott is innocent.com" from beginning to end. Afterwards my initial suspicion of guilt, was completely turned around.

For the uninformed, there were plenty of leads that were never followed up by the police and even eye witness testimony that was completely dismissed by the DA.

Know why? Because finding the real killer would have been hard work if not impossible. But convicting an unlikable bastard who cheated on his pregnant wife and showed no visible remorse was a snap!

The public would never have tolerated an innocent verdict without solid evidence proving who really did do it? Sorry but that's how the legal system works in the real world.

He was framed and the media convicted him. End of story.

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 08:01 AM
link   
uhhhh...

Know why? Because finding the real killer would have been hard work if not impossible. But convicting an unlikable bastard who cheated on his pregnant wife and showed no visible remorse was a snap!

Maybe you should read some where else as well, because he did more than that. Like change his appearance and hit the road? Bizarre behavior for an innocent man. He's scum, a convicted baby-killer and I hope he rots.

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 11:02 AM
link   
As a matter of fact, I live in the Bay area and followed every detail of the case including his change in appearance and attempt at running. Wouldn't most people want to hide from the media's prying eyes or feel trapped and try to run knowing they were being framed? People like you are precisely why he was so easily convicted.

Tell me, did you personally read about any of the other leads or witness accounts before coming to your conclusion? Did you watch his trail or listen to any of the unbiased news specials describing the case? If so then I apologize. But if not, then you too are the victim of propaganda.

Scott is certainly easy to hate isn't he? But being a cheating self absorbed liar and being the murderer of his own Wife and baby are light years apart. Why wouldn't he have just got a divorce? Or better yet, have his cake and eat it too as he was already doing? A person would have to be insane to calculate and carry out such a brutal plot. He certainly didn't appear psychotic.

People demand a scapegoat to blame and exact revenge upon. Sadly they assume that closure will ease their pain. They are wrong!

join