It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bright Green Object Seen Over Brisbane Australia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 08:31 AM
link   
On the 16th of May 2006 , above the city of brisbane a bright green flaming object was seen streaking across the sky from east to west before dissapearing just after 6:00pm Eastern Standared Time.
This Object was on the Ten News Service and the Nine News Service along with the airport controll towers and many people from the area .

news.ninemsn.com.au
"It was a brilliant light before it landed," he says. "A bit like a green sun. I rang a neighbour and asked if he had found superman."

Astronomers are uncertain whether the object was a piece of space junk or a meteorite, however Jim Barclay from the Maidenwell Observatory suspects it was part of a satellite or some rocket casing.

"The description that I received from phone calls was that it was of a greeny blue colour which typically suggests something metallic," Mr Barclay said.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

In my own opinion despite what many people have said, i doubt very much that this was a commet, Its green flair suggests that it was of a metallic nature.

Mr Vernon said that he saw the object roll down a hill into some steep undergrowth that is not accessable so it is not known what the object was or possibly is.

Many people saw this object and the footage of its coulor is to say the least fascinating, i have never seen anything like it before.

Related News Links:
news.ninemsn.com.au
www.habitablezone.com
www.abc.net.au

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

join