It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

14th n 13th apostle

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 06:38 PM
link   
i was lucid dreaming which is odd for me but in my dream i saw god he spoke to me in a language unfamiliar to me then i saw a boy he told me that he was the 14th apostle I replied that there were only twelve but he explained to me that the 14th apostle was the only apostle of the apostles that could stop the 13th inwhich he explained to me that the 13th was the antichrist and he showed me a strange chart that he explained showed the evolution of mankind from adam n eve all the way to the apocalypse and then the little boy explained that he had divine sight to see heaven and earth and hell then he said that when he sacrificed himself the 13th apostle would die and he said that the only way to find him is if you saw him for he doesnt have the dark part of the human heart in him then he told me that when the antichrist came the boy would be a man and would be able to destroy the 13th apostle and then watever was left of mankind would create a small village named Eden and the world would restart

and this actually happened to me. all guys n girls i'm welcome 4 ur insight

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 06:57 PM
link   
i need posts urgently!!!please

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 07:03 PM
link   
i think it was just a dream. your 13th apostle that is supposed to be the antichrist sounds alot like the movie the omen. there has been alot of doomsday talk lately...i think its just creeping into your subconcious. and if you are using christianity as your basis here for interpretation (your dream has a lot of christian illustrations in it) then there is no way you could possibly "see" God....at least not in his divine form as you say...there is a whole thing about that in the bible.

so i say...just a dream

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Right. Ok then. Here's the 5 points you traded any credbility for.

[edit on 5/26/2006 by mythatsabigprobe]

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 07:17 PM
link   
i no but in the dream when i saw him he comes in the way you want to see him in

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Sorry, but there already was a thirteenth apostle. After Judas betrayed Jesus, the Apostles selected Matthias to replace him.

See Acts chapter 1 verses 15-26. It discusses it at great length. There were many more replacement apostles as well as they got killed off. It's all in the book of acts.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I'll take the one line hit....punctuation, please, my friend

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by DigitalGrl
i think it was just a dream. your 13th apostle that is supposed to be the antichrist sounds alot like the movie the omen. there has been alot of doomsday talk lately...i think its just creeping into your subconcious. and if you are using christianity as your basis here for interpretation (your dream has a lot of christian illustrations in it) then there is no way you could possibly "see" God....at least not in his divine form as you say...there is a whole thing about that in the bible.

so i say...just a dream

Didn't God allow Abraham to see his "back parts" only, and it turned Abe's hair white and put him in a stupor or something? God told him, (Abraham), it would kill him to look full-on at God?

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by MajesticJaxDidn't God allow Abraham to see his "back parts" only, and it turned Abe's hair white and put him in a stupor or something? God told him, (Abraham), it would kill him to look full-on at God?

Moshe

peace

dalen

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Sounds like a regular old dream. Why are you saying it was a lucid dream? What did the language sound like, a lucid dream is where you actually here the sounds, and see the things, etc.

It seems like a dream especially because it starts off 'hes the 14th apostle', and then you're thinking 'there's only 12, must be a 13th' and then, of course, what you think in a dream is what the dream is, so it ran along on that little route.

Also it doesn't make sense, an apostle is one of the original followers of jesus. If there was a 13th and 14th, they wouldn't be around anymore. And why would one of the apostles be the anti-christ?

Also, in christianity, jesus is supposed to come back in the apocalypse. But in islam, the Mahdi returns, and then after him jesus returns. Do you thnk that this kid fits into it in either way?

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I love artemis fowl.
Maybe the 13 and 14 apostale are the same being.
Like yin and yang. So by the death of one the death of the other.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Well, first of all Athenion is right, there already was a 13th apostle. This of course taking place after Judas Iscariot hung himself. Secondly the Anti-christ is/was/will not be any sort of Apostle...or follower of Christ. Jesus already choose his men to build his church.... I think its a dream you shouldnt put much stock in.

BTW: next time punctuate. It'll much easier for people to read your posts.

[edit on 19-6-2006 by Scyman]

new topics

top topics

join