It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My name is Satan

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by kegs
Evening Satan.

Must be a bit of a bummer to have been completely made up by the Catholic Church.

Them's the metaphysical breaks I suppose.

I've had 2 encounters with demons. One was it moved over me, I didn't see it but I felt a cold presence. Those movies that show animals reacting to evil spirits, I thought that was a joke too, until my cat hissed it's head off during this experience and it was on the side of me this evil presence was moving in. I had and incident happen once where an accident happened and it was my fault. Then after everyone left and I was all alone in the parking lot this voice comes out of nowhere and says: "Must not be a very good God to let this happen to you!" this voice was in my head loud and clear! I realize you may be skeptical, but the time is coming where you won't be, and wished you had believed every word here! THE THING THAT AMAZES ME MOST IS WHEN UNBELIEVERS CLAIM THEY WANT TO KNOW THE TRUTH, BUT AS SOON AS YOU TELL THEM YOU CAN TAKE THEM THRU PRAYER AND THEY WILL THEN KNOW THE TRUTH" YET WHEN YOU GET TO THAT POINT THEY ALWAYS BACK OUT BECAUSE THEY REALLY DIDN'T WANT TO KNOW THE TRUTH ANYWAY, OR EVEN IF YOU SAY YOU CAN PROVE IT TO THEM, THEY ALWAYS BACK OUT.
THE TRUTH IS THEY NEVER REALLY WANTED IT PROVED TO THEM OR TO TO KNOW THE TRUTH AT ALL.
That little made up person will be here at the 3 1/2 year mark after the peace treaty signing by Israel. He will be present to allow the Anti-Christ to perform miracles like bringing fire down from Heaven. Will you believe he is God then? I hope you don't, and I will pray for you.

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I was forced to pray all my life and one 'prayer' [meditation] led me to being an atheist. I still lead a moral life and have my own truth to guide me.
I also know how show respect my fellow human being by

not using CAPITAL LETTERS for entire paragraphs.

[edit on 28-5-2006 by riley]

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ugm84

Originally posted by junglejake
I'd just like to point out that this is not an introduction, but rather a thread in the Faith forum describing Satan from Satan's perspective.

If you're confused, look at the username of the member who started the thread.

Your Right JungleJake I am am only trying to describe Satan and his abilities, and might I say you are very wise and observant!

How often do you talk to God or Satan?

<< 1   >>

join