It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mini profile Question

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 01:19 PM
link   
How come if I want to change the colour of my mini profile (after of course already purchasing the right to have one) I need to pay again?
Wouldn't it make more sense to have a one time payment then be able to change the colour?
Also, I haven't brought a custom title yet, but if I do will the same rule apply? Will I have to pay more points if I wanted to change it?

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 01:23 PM
link   
My understanding is yes. You have to pay each time you switch.

Why? I ASSUME it's so people stay active on the board, and don't abuse, fool around with certain fuctions. I am sure any mod/admin can clear it better than that, but thats my 2 cents.

edit: spelling

[edit on 25-5-2006 by pstiffy]

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 01:29 PM
link   
What else are you going to do with points? It isn't like you can use them at Wal-Mart. Tag a bunch of threads and replace those points.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 01:41 PM
link   
"Pstiffy"is right, yous pays to play. And as "darkelf" says "What else are you going to do with points?".

Once you attain a whole pile of points it really doesn't matter anymore.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Yes on both the background color and custom titles. You have to make the "purchase" initially AND each time you wish to change them.

It's just the way it is, has been and will remain. I don't see the policies being changed anytime soon, if ever.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Okay. Thanks for that everyone, even though it hasn't helped my mediocre point value.
Sheesh, look at them

new topics

top topics

join