It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DREAM WORLD

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I ever so often have this really deep dreams and in my dreams I cannot see, and to my suprise I know im dreaming also when I wake up I cannot see it is like im still sleep but half awake at the same time. When I finally wake up fully it feels like it is all a dream. I am not sure how to explain this but has anyone else ever had this problem. Sleep but still awake.

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Yes I have alot of such experiences, I am a horrible sleepwalker- being a sleepwalker means alot more than just walking people drive, talk I did a report and some even have sleep sex. I didnt realize how bad it was till I went to college, where u have roommates. I would wake up in the middle of the night thinking and saying the police were coming to get me, Iv told a friend and I quote, he got a good laugh out of this "the contracts arn't good, the archers are trying to get out of the window and the contracts arn't good". I also have very very vivid dreams. My worst episode took place at one of my friends colleges, i went to be in his room and woke up at 5 am, keep in mind i had nothing to drink, well when I woke at 5 i was in someonelses room I didnt know who I was, where I was or what I was doing. I was in his dorm somewhere and I had urinated on some kids desk and laptop. So be careful sleepwaking is serious. Provides for some good laughs but its scary.

new topics

join