It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conpsiracy theorists guide to London?

page: 1

join
share:
CX

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Any recommendations for an alternative tour of London, one that would be of interest to a member of ATS? Significant architecture and the likes, that sort of thing.

I fancied getting up there for a day or two and wanted a few suggestions of places to look out for. I'll have a look round the web to see if there are any such tours already, but any suggestions from members here would be most welcome.

Thanks,

CX.

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Well, you COULD use the Da Vinci code like alot of other tourists are doing, lol.

Otherwise, the only places I can think of are those already connected with popular lore about various conspriacies. Like the Tower of London, MI5 and MI6 headquarters, ministry of defence, ect.

However, me being a native of the Bay Area and longtime resident of Seattle, I certainly could produce some pretty good conspiracy guides about those locations.

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 07:25 AM
link   
hello cx
maybe you could do the 'whole' freemason thing?
London is full of architecture relating to them, and who knows you may find something else.....
try:
Bracken House, just past mansion house tube station and look for the big black sundial above the doorway with a bit of hsotory attched to it?

Paternoster Sq, find temple bar (not a pub) hahah you will see a winged dragon statue with a st George cross, thouth to be in recognition of a boundry of some kind?

The Tempal of Mithras, legal and general office block now stands there but in queen victoria st there is an original stone from the temple?

Freemasons hall, 60 great queen st

ive gotta pop out i will post some more later for you there would be loads to see depending on what your into|

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 08:33 AM
link   
You ever watch any video's on Icke?
Well the banking area of London has many signs and symbolism dotted around, why not take some pictures and post them up for all to see.

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 12:00 PM
link   

You could take a visit to Kensington Palace where Princess Diana was,

And like the above have said the Davinci code is creating loads of events here in London, From walk and tours ect,

www.visitlondon.com...

www.londontown.com...

Theres also a few horror tours if you like the paranormal aspect,

The Jack the Ripper Walking Tour
Every Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday

www.londonhorrortours.co.uk...

[edit on 26-5-2006 by asala]

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 04:27 PM
link   
CX
do the da vinci code thing

go to clerkenwell and do the masonic meeting house, its free and you can walk around inside also known as the court house and sessions house.

go to blackfriars bridge..it was where GODS BANKER roberto calvi was found hanged in 1982?..he had £14k in his pocket, 5 bricks in another pocket, and a patek phillipe watch on his wrist, he was a member of the outlawed P2 masons and had linkes with the vatican as did his bank Banco Ambrisiano?

All around EC1 THRU WC1 postcodes there is a hell of a lot of history surrounded by conspiracies, ah also try the roman bath, only accessable by foot , thru an alleyway where u will find some strange symbols this can be found strand lane a litlle side road off the strand..let us all know how u get on you may turn up somehting weve all overlooked

top topics

join