It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING NEWS: Bryant to stand trial...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 05:11 PM
link   
> BREAKING NEWS
Colorado judge rules Kobe Bryant will stand trial on sexual assault charges. Details soon.

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Here we go. OJ 2. Another distraction.

I could care less about Kobe, his skank, or the size of his tool. What we have here is like OJ: A National overblown trial that will suck up media time and get peopels minds of the reality:

Iraq, the economy, OPEC, scnadals.

OJ was Clintons wagging the dog. While people watched and drooled the overblown trial of the washed up athlete and the murder of his whorebag of a wife with her boyfriend, Clinton was sitting in his oval office shoving illegal cuban cigars in his interns twat and seperating soldiers from their families at christmas to go off and sit around in Bosnia. While everyone was all excited over OJ, Clinton was selling china our secrets, collecting files and terrorizing his enemies, and doing his normal billy boy routine.

Now we have Kobe and Bush. What is Bush doing right now that we havent heard about or are ignoring? Other than Iraq, of course......

Notice that the OJ trial was blown at the end of the year before election year, in 95. Now we have 2003. Election year next year.

Yep, folks, our atention is being drawn away from somethign VERY big. Maybe it hasnt happened yet, or will happen. But needless to say.........

Stop drooling over what some idiot basketball player did with his pecker and concnetrate on what exactly is our attention being drawn away from?

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Kobe has got to be the dumbest guy in the planet besides Bush.

I mean Kobe has it all. A great career, Money, A beautiful wife, kids, and he goes and flushes it all down the toilet just to spend the night with some skank that wanted to have sex with Kobe and then turns right around and accuses him of rape just to get some money. I dont believe for a second Kobe raped this girl. This is just an extortion attempt. Plain and simple.

[Edited on 22-10-2003 by Ocelot]

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 08:16 AM
link   
This broad really pisses me off. I for one moment don't believe he raped this dirty hoe and never will. The only reason shes mad is because he gave it to her and then told her to beat it. What did this skank expect, that he was going to fall in love with her and leave his wife. Come on. Just another person looking to get rich at someone elses expence.

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Yes, it is a tailor made distraction for the complicit media, allowing them to take focus off of the collapse of the New roman Empire...or the building of, depends on issue.

No, Clinton never sold anything to China: the plans were stolen under Reagan & tested by the Red Chinese under Bush I. Cohen was to blame for Bosnia because Clark could have had it done in a heartbeat via ground forces supported by Apache...but no, we could not have actual US deaths in a military action. That we waited so long to get started & that Clinton bowed to Cohen is one thing I'll always slam him on.

Yes, Kobe likely had rough sex with her boardering on rape.
Yes, if he made $40K a year, she'd just tell all their mutual friends he had a small dick and came in 2 seconds.

Yes, people who make fat money have a warped view of those who don't. I know from first hand experience.

Yes, folks who come up the hardknocks school (me), still swing the dream & like to have jungle-azz-smackin-boot-knockin, it doesn't differ because of the girth of ones bank statement. That very fact can, and has, been turned against many a man.

Yes, athletes are stupid, spoiled and devoid of reality. So no nevers mean no for them.

This woman has done nothing to indicate a money grab, give her a break.
That he goes out after sex, when folks can go to an upscale club and get a damn close approximation with a saftey net besides, is testimony to his criminality, IMO.

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 12:17 PM
link   

This woman has done nothing to indicate a money grab, give her a break.

This much is true...though she's had ample opportunities.... It just doesn't "feel" like a money grab to me either... I get the feeling it was more like she was apprehensive but eventually agreed, and then afterwards believed it to be rape, as if she were somehow tricked into it...

top topics

join