It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fake or True?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Did anyone already read this?

"I have received information psychically, which is corroborated by scientific data, according to which on May 25, 2006 a giant tsunami will occur in the Atlantic Ocean, brought about by the impact of a comet fragment which will provoke the eruption of under-sea volcanoes. Waves up to 200 m high will reach coastlines located above and below the Tropic of Cancer. However, all of the countries bordering the Atlantic will be affected to greater or lesser destructive and deadly levels. This site is dedicated to life, to civic responsibility and to information. There is still time to save lives. Thanks for participating in the world-wide alert!" -- Eric Julien"

www.savelivesinmay.com...

What are your thoughts?

[edit on 22/5/2006 by rai76]

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 10:24 AM
link   
We've seen this before:
Comet to Collide with Earth Says Former Military Air Traffic ...

Hmm... maybe the comet impact will start an volcanic eruption? Or maybe nothing at all will happen that day. I think there are several discussion on this hanging around here on ATS. I believe that the consensus is that nothing at all will happen, but what do we know? Thanks for the info.

Lastly, would a car sized object actually make it through the atmosphere? I think it would need to be much larger than that to survive the heat and friction. Also, the water would disperse the remaining energy into a large area. The effect would be less than that of the bikini island test that the US did years ago.

I almost forgot: Robertson: God Says Tsunami Possible For U.S.

[edit on 22-5-2006 by dbates]

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Robertson sealed the deal for me...

this is obviously just disinfo spread by demons pretending to be angels...

We shoulda known what demons would do, right after they bought up all the gray tape manufactuers...

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 12:44 PM
link   
yea this can possibly happen according to a comet, planet, or asteroid coming close to Earth or possibly colliding with Earth causing massive destruction and mayhem. I am not too sure of what the exact date that this will happen but I have heard many people dating it to the 25th and the 4th of june... either way its gonna happen soon or it might possibly happen at a later date...all we can really do is sit and wait. Keep your head up and look into the sky... maybe we can spot it before it happens.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Well i dont believe in psychics personally at all. and i might be a christian but other than not wanting this to happen so people dont die i dont want it to happen because i cannot stand pat robertson, and this would give him more credibility than he deserves.

however, i do feel that this lady (erin is a chic right?) is really putting her self out there because she is specifically saying what day and what is going to happen...whereas pat robertson just says "if i heard God right..there could be something as bad as a tsunami hitting the u.s." he made his prediction completely ambigous has far as dates go or even the event because all he says is "something as big as.." so as i said i dont really believe in psychics but she is putting her credibility on the line by making it so clear as to what she is prediciting..so i give her credit for at least not playing word games. but all in all i dont think anything is going to happen. if it does, well then maybe she was given a vision from God, or ill have to rethink my whole point of view on psychics lol.

Nevertheless is an interesting find.

Kind Regards,
Digitalgrl

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 04:31 PM
link   
oh wait nevermind its not erin its eric...so i guess its a dude...lol

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I guess we'll find out in 3 days. In the meantime it wouldn't hurt to pray and get right with God, even if nothing does happen.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 09:21 PM
link   
according to the Julian Calendar 06 06 06 happens 05 24 06

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 12:11 AM
link   
hmm thats wierd promomag...then if something does happen that will be even wierder huh?

digitalgrl

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Well its the 23rd already. Doesn't anyone think some of these amateur astronomers with huge observatories would have seen something strange and made mass announcements already?There is no way that this close that they can't see the trajectory by now.

Pie

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Well it is the 25th and nothing has happened...i wonder how he is going to pull his @$$ out of this one...considering he didnt leave himself any wiggle room that i am aware of...i read through some of the site.

has anybody else read through it??

Kind regards,
Digitalgrl

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by DigitalGrl
Well it is the 25th and nothing has happened...i wonder how he is going to pull his @$$ out of this one...considering he didnt leave himself any wiggle room that i am aware of...i read through some of the site.

has anybody else read through it??

Kind regards,
Digitalgrl

I read through most of it, and was an avid poster on his site, trying to debunk this whole stupid "theory."

Don't worry, he will at least drag this one out through the 27th, and will probably claim that aliens saved us. Of course, by now, anything big enough for a global killer would be visible by now, even one to create 200m tsunami waves.

It is just all a bunch of pooie, where he is just trying to scare people into obuying his ridiculously stupid book.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 02:04 PM
link   
His little forum says it's closed until the 26th
But what about the responsibility of warning the world
It's killing me. No, not the comet. What's killing me is the irony of him shutting down a fourm on the day it would have been most important.

I also love the little note at the bottom.

No important events within the next 10 days.

I know it's probably a generic forum calendar comment, but again, I love the irony. I'm sure the site will be resurrected tomorrow to explain how "the aliens" changed their mind due to a concentrated global effort to reach out to them. This is one of those pop-corn scenarios. Just sit back and enjoy the show.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Fakedy fake fake faker...buts its only 1:22 pm so there is still some time on the clock for total distruction.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 06:02 PM
link   
well last night i was reading some posts on his forum and he posted something that said it would be closed until the 26th, but you could still go on an read stuff that people wrote. however today, the whole forum is completly gone, all the posts..everything, it says that the application has been moved or deleted when you try to access it. now that seems kinda strange to me..especially since it hasnt happened yet you would think that he would want to keep everything up there so people can still figure out what would be going on while there is still time right?

yea he is a giant faker, i think we all came to that conclusion a long time ago.
however, i still sent him an email calling him a duche bag and asking him what he had concocted to say tomorrow to explain why is "100% for sure" prediction never came to pass. if he responds to me, ill be sure to post it on here so all of you can see it.

CHERRIO!
Digitalgrl

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Why do people like Eric Julien do this to themselves? Have they no self respect? I too tried to access the site and it's completely kaput.
It must be a madness.
Like that Yahweh guy. The world was in a craze and the BAM his site shuts down. Brian's Predictions is another one. Their all idiots.

Maybe some do take them seriously like in Morocco. People are running for the hills due to Julian's prediction.

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Fake..

Came and passed

new topics

top topics

join