It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DIANA 'PREDICTED DEATH'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Former royal butler Paul Burrell has claimed that Diana, Princess of Wales predicted her own death in a car crash in a handwritten letter she wrote some 10 months before she died

www.sky.com...

what the hell!

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 06:35 AM
link   

"(Word here blacked out) is planning 'an accident' in my car, brake failure and serious head injury in order to make the path clear for Charles to marry."

This is crazy. I can't beleive how much it reveals about our ruthless royal family (if its true) I mean how would she know the details of how they were planning to kill her? If these letters can be proven to old ones and not fabricated evidence then there needs to be a serious public enquiry.

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 06:39 AM
link   
I wouldnt believe it, but apparantely its hand written note, so much more believable, but they will have to get a few experts to compare the writing on this with proven diana writing.

But question is why has this only come out now, and not soon after her death!

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 06:42 AM
link   
The reason that it takes so long to find stuff like this out, is that there's alot of # to sift through. When a family member dies, you have to go through all their #, but you have to remember that she was a princess. She probably had alot more than normal people, so it's only natural that it's taken forever.

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Just seen on the news part of the letter.

" i will never surrender i am strong inside, mabye that is a problem for my enemies"

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 06:48 AM
link   
I mean there neeeds to be a serious investigation of these letters. I mean this is so serious it could go right to the top. Imagine the queen being charged with conspring to kill Diana, or just murder. Maybe I'm jumping ahead here but this could be big right?

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Let's see... this is the same former butler who stole a hundreds of items of Diana's and then tried to claim she gave him this stuff.
www.ananova.com...

The same one who tried to seduce a male talk show host?
www.happycheesecake.com...

The same one who claimed that Prince Charles ordered him to cover up a homosexual rape? www.legalday.co.uk...
(the "victim" had a history of mental illness and had claimed various other people raped him (at times and places when it was clearly impossible for this to have happened))

Oh yeah. He's a REAL reliable source... offer him money and he'll be a "reliable eyewitness" for just about anything you can name.

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I never liked the guy, he hyped everything up too much, its pretty obvious that he had an infatuation with her, he probably stole some of her undercrackers too.

The code-name of the person she thought was out to get her was mentioned on bbc news early this morning but i cant remember it nor find it written down anywhere.

Pretty sure the code was something black or black something.

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Mabye the code name was 007

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
Let's see... this is the same former butler who stole a hundreds of items of Diana's and then tried to claim she gave him this stuff.
Oh yeah. He's a REAL reliable source... offer him money and he'll be a "reliable eyewitness" for just about anything you can name.

As I recall the Queen herself exonerated him of all charges when she said he was innocent and proved it. I guess if the Queens word is not good enough for you.

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I already posted about this here this morning.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Look out in future.

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Let's look at this logically, there 10001 better ways to kill a Royal than via a car-crash. You're not even assured of success using that method. Diana's bodyguard survived.

Obviously if an assasination was planned, it would have been at the highest level, and by people with a great deal of experience in such matters. A car crash wouldn't even have been considered, it's just too unreliable a method.

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 05:28 PM
link   
1) I refer to the other post - in the forum

2) to have this letter - if important - and withold it from a criminal investigation is a criminal offense

3) Burrell made a huge ammount of money after Dians's death from selling his story to the tabloids -funny he has a story just when his book is about to be released

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by SabbyJ
Let's look at this logically, there 10001 better ways to kill a Royal than via a car-crash. You're not even assured of success using that method. Diana's bodyguard survived.

Obviously if an assasination was planned, it would have been at the highest level, and by people with a great deal of experience in such matters. A car crash wouldn't even have been considered, it's just too unreliable a method.

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by SabbyJ

Thats not true. I mean a car crash would be perfect because people would less supect that it was murder. I mean maybe the driver was drugged by somebody and thats why he supposedly had a "cocktail of drink and drungs" inside him. I'm just specualting of course but I mean they could have done it.

[Edited on 023131p://222 by earthtone]

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 02:44 AM
link   
If she knew they would try and kill her, why would she choose to stay around and not do anything about it?

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Stay around? She was out in France with dodi al fied. She wasn't exactely "hanging around". I mean if the people behind this where that desperate to kill her then there would be nowhere where she would have been safe.

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Diana was murdered and she knew they were going to kill her. I don't know about the letters, anything is possible. Theres many things that need to be looked at, if it was planned. If it was planned, Im sure some of the police were involved and also the ambulance attendents, to make sure she was dead and couldn't talk.

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by AngelWings
Diana was murdered and she knew they were going to kill her. I don't know about the letters, anything is possible. Theres many things that need to be looked at, if it was planned. If it was planned, Im sure some of the police were involved and also the ambulance attendents, to make sure she was dead and couldn't talk.

The ambulance attendants. No i havent thought of that! Mabye she was alive after the crash and they finished her off, but if so why did the bodyguard survive?
Unless mabye he was in on it!

[Edited on 21-10-2003 by Kalistenics]

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Yes Im sure he was in on it, if not he would of talked. Mostly people will take a bribe, judges are paid off regularly and so is CIA and other agencies.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join