It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can I trust public information

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 07:42 PM
link   
With the amount of power that the government has, couldn't they make up alot of crap and alter real info to make it lie. Books are public, the internet can be changed. How do you trust?

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 08:03 PM
link   
get a primary source, such as a real sighting or someone you know

other than that, i see it as a bunch of people cashing in on the ufo phenomenon.

fortunately i live in new mexico

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by articulateka0s
fortunately i live in new mexico

Have you seen alot of UFO's? New Mexico has alot of sightings from what I am hearing.

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I have seen books in places like Boarders with names like, "The UFO encyclopedia". I need to know if I can trust major info like that. Besides, UFO never happen here.

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Whats important is this....The Truth is out there and it is covered in lies and preconcievied misconceptions. You cannot trully "trust" any information. Thereofre with an open mind a lil logic, and a lot of patience and oyu will find the truth. Books that you buy at the bookstore are not always going to be wrong or tampered with but at the same time sometimes they are. There is no "Source" of information that you can go to. Just like here on ATS you have to sift through the endless piles of BS to get the real nuggets of truth.

But this is just my opionion.

The answer is nice...but the quest for the answer is where the answer trully is.

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Have you seen alot of UFO's? New Mexico has alot of sightings from what I am hearing.

I spend alot of time in northern new mexico (cuba, NM) at a ranch and I have seen a great deal of unexplainable things. Mainly lights making right angles and suddenly changing directions. Dark triangle craft (massively unbelievable huge)Cattle mutilations apparently in the properties surrounding ours although I didnt get a chance to see it.

I've been ready for disclosure for a long time. It will come in time, but I don't need to hear a bunch of theories.

Personally I believe all the negative hype about aliens is trumped up by earth governments. They (the government) is frantically searching for a way to fight them and needs to win our hearts and minds to carry it out successfully.

I do not trust my government at all, the midwest is a nice place to kindly bend laws and avoid detection.

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 02:07 AM
link   
My concern is very rarly the quest. The answer is the key. Experience is nice. But time consuming. I seek not for joy. But to find an answer to the existence of the hypocritical race known as humanity. Don't misunderstand my statements. I just find nothing in life enjoyable. So the key is to focus on your goal of happiness. Mine is personal prefection. Not experience in finding the key to happiness.

top topics

join