It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zionists created the NAACP......

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   
According to many sources part of the Zionist plan for America was/is to create great tension amongst the races here in America creating strife and fear. Jacob Shiff was the key architect for the Zionists to set up the NAACP to incite blacks against whites. There was never a black president of the NAACP until the 70's. The major financing came from the Rockafeller Foundation as well as the Ford Foundation.
I bring this up now not to just fan flames but merely to show that the very same funders of the NAACP are 'the' very same groups which now are supporting La Raza and driving the divisive effort between Americans and Mexicans. History just repeating it's ugly self. Just more of the same evil.

www.modernhistoryproject.org...

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Wow, I guess everyone already knew this. I'll try to bring up more current topics in the future.

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I've actually never heard this specifically.

I have heard that the NAACP is controlled, which I feel is obviously true. But, Zionists, now that's a new one.

I somewhat disagree, however. If you look at the NAACP, they were always willing to drag their feet with change and always wanted to go "by the book" with lawyers and such. Groups such as the Black Panthers and later SNCC took the more direct approach that would get results sooner.

Still, it's an interesting take on the thing...

new topics

join