It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The green dome of the prophet mohamed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I wasnt sure where to post this but this will do for now. What happened was, my girlfriend told me to close my eyes & say the first thing that pops to mind when I think about what is going to happen on June 6th this year. I'm not sure if anything will happen but this is what came to mind first img50.imageshack.us...

It looked just like that, I told her I saw a palace with a green top so we looke up on google images & came across this, the site for it is kinda weird & some of it u cant understand cuz it's hebrew or something (sorry to offend if that is wrong & correct me if I am) but it's weird because it happened to be the palace of the prophet mohamed. I don't know what else to say apart from, what do u think?

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Thats wierd and interesting at the same time.
I cant even understand how you came to think of the palace in the first place.
If you didnt think about and shot is straight out then it was your first instinct that put forward the image/place.

Instincts are always right because they come from the heart in that one second when you shut of your brain and spit the answer without thinking.
The answer or in your case image/place came out automatically without a thinking process, am i wrong?

You cant discount the possiblity that the palace might have some kind of connection. Time will tell.

new topics

join