It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Getting the most from ATS?

page: 1

join
share:
CX

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Does anyone have any tips for getting the most from ATS? It's great that the site is so massive, but i think this is why i feel i'm missing a lot here. I probably have more time on my hands than some members here, but i still find myself only looking at a few select sections, mainly in ATS and that still takes time!

Admittedly this place is addictive, and i like to visit a few times a day if i have time.

I think i've gone over the usual threads that guide you around the site, however i'm still finding theres too much site left at the end of my time!

Suggestions most welcome however i feel they will be geared around not being so obsessive about keeping on top of the news lol.

CX.

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Use the New Posts function, maybe take a look through some old threads. Become a Scholar and get involved in a Research project, heck, there's loadsa stuff I havn't even found yet!

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I've always found the "MY ATS" feature to be helpful. You can set it up so that you are up to date on those "few select sections" and the threads you participate on.

CX

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Great, thanks for that.

I think i need to dedicate an entire evening to going through this site with a fine tooth comb, then take a week off to recover!

CX.

top topics

join