It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien contact info

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 12:32 PM
link   
6pm Naked Science - "Alien Contact"

On the National Geographic Channel

Tonight Wednesday May, 17

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS - There was some mass UFO sighting in Brisbane Australia last night that is making the rounds of the major news channels over there. From what I've heard it was on the news this morning.

A blue & red object flew across the sky for like 5 or 6 seconds then dissapeared, just thought it was interesting as these things usually dont make the news unless a huge amount of people see it, which did happen in this case.

Anybody else heard about this ?

[edit on 17-5-2006 by meshuggah1324]

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Hey Mesh,

Sounds pretty cool, do you have a link to a video?

I would have U2U'd you, but i dont even have my 20 posts yet

Ive read your posts on Tandjent's MeshForum, you are well informed. I thought it was kinda funny to randomly find your posts on here as well. Got any dope links for me?

Denying Ignorance one day at a time,

Ayahuasca

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Are you Fredrik Thordendal of Meshuggah by chance, or just a meshforum member?

I don't have any links to the Australian UFO sightings. I just heard from someone who lives there last night about this.

I'll post what ever links I can get though.

Cheers!

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I think it's of profound importance that something like National Geographic is showing this program. "UFO Files" on the History Channel is really stating to dry up and I think most people that are still on the fence regarding UFOs are finding it dull and repetitive. Maybe something like this could stoke the fires.

And yeah, I read about that Brisbane sighting a few hours ago but still can't find any video.

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 01:47 PM
link   
They're not really drying up. I think they're mearly having to make new episodes! Here are some NEW upcoming episodes:

www.historychannel.com...

UFO Files: Majestic Twelve: UFO Cover-Up
Tuesday, May 23 @ 11am & 5pm

"What really happened in Roswell, New Mexico in the summer of 1947? Did a flying saucer crash in the vast desert scrubland? The initial Army Air Force press release claimed they had recovered a flying disk. But a day later, the story dramatically changed--now they called it a weather balloon! In 1987, secret documents surfaced indicating the existence of the "Majestic 12"--an elite group of scientists and military and intelligence officials, allegedly brought together by President Harry Truman. Did the MJ-12 truly exist? If so, did these men forever trivialize the most talked-about UFO event in history, as well as all UFO sightings thereafter?"

UFO Files: UFOs vs. The Government
Wednesday, May 24 @ 11am & 5pm

"Looks at four reported sightings of UFOs in England, Belgium, Canada, and southwestern Michigan, deemed by experts to be some of the best evidence available on the existence of possible extraterrestrial spacecraft. We tell the stories, then disbelievers present their best guess of what witnesses really saw."

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Has anyone seen the MJ-12 scans that are on Serpo? Now i know Serpo is considered a hoax by now, but they have downloadble PDF scans, which are hosted elsewhere BTW of the Majic12/Majestic12 UFO Recovery Manual. SOM-01 Or something. If any one has looked at those and has made assessments, please let me know.

Ayahuasca

top topics

join