It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings fellow thinkers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Just thought I would say hello. I like what I see so far. I usually stay away from this sort of thing because of things such as the patriot act, etc. I went through some personal things awhile back that made me really paranoid about speaking my mind, so after a pretty active youth I kind of laid low for awhile. My reemergence has been building up since the World trade center tragedy and I found this site. I guess I am tired of asking myself questions and feeling alone. The city I live in frowns on free thought.

Anyway, greetings to all.

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 01:43 AM
link   
This site sounds perfect for you. Here, you can jabber on about almost whatever you want, alternative, rebellious, whatever, and there'll always be people to agree with you and others to point out your mistakes and misinterpretations.

have fun!

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Free your mind and your a$$ will follow

I'm a newbie here too and love the idea that here you can have a conversation with free thinkers and not be frowned upon as a crackpot!!!

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

I hope that you enjoy your stay here.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget to have fun while you're here.
Check out some of these forums on BelowTopSecret

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

General Chit Chat

Chit Chat Subjects

Travel
Jokes, Puns & Pranks
Folk Tales & Urban Legends
Food & Cooking
Relationships
People
Faith, Spirituality, & Theology
Health & Wellness
Rant
Members
Dreams & Personal Predictions

Arts & Entertainment

General Entertainment Discussion
Video Games
Television
Movies
Music
Comics
Fantasy & Science Fiction
Literature
Member Art

Computers & Internet

Computer Help
Website Design
Interesting Websites
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mechanic 32.

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 02:32 AM
link   
welcome to ATS there will always be someone to disagree & agree with you no matter what the subject so dont be shy and jump right on in there and collaberate on a discussion of your choice

new topics

top topics

join