It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Such a cover up

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I'm on a yahoo news site now and half the stories are about garbage that nobody cares about like who's going to be eating at the white house....

There's so many issues in America that need to be discussed and they're printing this garbage?

link

link

[edit: fixed links]

[edit on 5/21/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Of course they cover up

The mainstream media is nothing more then a tool of the govt. at this point and only report what they are "allowed" to report.
example:
www.washingtonpost.com... /16/AR2005121600021.html

The Times said it held off on publishing its story about the NSA program for a year after administration officials said its disclosure would harm national security.

NOTE: for a year!!!

And as you read further it says that the reason for the stalling of the story was "national security" which has just become a cover for illegal activities at this stage.. IMHO.

Now, I'm not sure exactly what it is that you say the media are covering up but heres a few possible reasons from some of our other thread topics here on ATS:

War on terrorism
911 and 7/7
Political Conspiracies
New World Order
Medical conspiracies

and one of my personal favorites that the media is willfully ignoring which could have very dire consequences is the IRAN OIL BOURSE which one of our members have started a thread about:www.abovetopsecret.com...'

so Yes i will have to agree that the media are helping to cover up a great many things in all arenas.. from environmental to political; from spiritual to physical; from financial to humanitarian. personally i dont trust much of anything the mainstream news has to say about much of anything. Whatever happened to journalists who wanted the truth? what has become of our cherished first amendment?

join