It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan is hard at work..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Just by looking at this forum, it truly does confirm how hard Satan is fighting to destroy Christianity.

I'll be back this week to post my story, because it really breaks my heart to see so many people with such anger for Jesus Christ. Yet very few people stop and wonder why it is exactly they spend their lives hating something for no reason.

Eventually God's patience for all this blasphemy is going to run out.

I'll be back.

LW

[edit on 5/14/2006 by LogoWatch]

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 10:45 PM
link   
while i admire your efforts toward evangelism...i do not see how this fits in the Conspiracy forum. although it is at the discretion of the mods...i think this would be better placed in the spirituality and theology section.

Kind Regards,
Digitalgrl

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Just by looking at this forum, it truly does confirm how hard Satan is fighting to destroy Christianity.

How so?

I'll be back this week to post my story, because it really breaks my heart to see so many people with such anger for Jesus Christ.

Can't speak for other's, but personally I'm not angry at Jesus. That's like being angry at santa claus imo. How the hell can you be angry at a character that doesn't exist? Man, talk about mental issues.

Yet very few people stop and wonder why it is exactly they spend their lives hating something for no reason.

Again, can't speak for other people, but personally I hate all religions for a reason. They're fake. Man-made. They serve no real purpose as far as I can tell. The one I mainly attack however is christianity. I do this for a very good reason. For all the hell that religion has put mankind through. The destruction of culture's and rich histories. Murdering of innocent live's. The idiotic superstitions. The throat shoving tactics they now employ today. The intollerance of other beliefs. For example, must have our bible and the word god everywhere we can, but the minute it's taken away out of respect of other beliefs we'll sit here and whine like little pansies. We'll goto court and try and force government policies to change so OUR beliefs and ONLY OUR beliefs are taught in schools, or placed on money, or sworn by in court.

Not everyone gives a god damn friggin rats buttocks about your religion or beliefs. It's funny how very few christians stop to even think of that.

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Prot0n

Again, can't speak for other people, but personally I hate all religions for a reason. They're fake. Man-made. They serve no real purpose as far as I can tell. The one I mainly attack however is christianity. I do this for a very good reason. For all the hell that religion has put mankind through. The destruction of culture's and rich histories. Murdering of innocent live's. The idiotic superstitions. The throat shoving tactics they now employ today. The intollerance of other beliefs. For example, must have our bible and the word god everywhere we can, but the minute it's taken away out of respect of other beliefs we'll sit here and whine like little pansies. We'll goto court and try and force government policies to change so OUR beliefs and ONLY OUR beliefs are taught in schools, or placed on money, or sworn by in court.

Not everyone gives a god damn friggin rats buttocks about your religion or beliefs. It's funny how very few christians stop to even think of that.

Original post case in point...................Satan at work..............personally I would stone the planet............but then again God is going to with asteroids............funny how that works

Dae

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by LogoWatch

Blet. People discussing religions is satan fighting to destroy christianity? Are you saying that thinking and discussing is Satan at work?

Yet very few people stop and wonder why it is exactly they spend their lives hating something for no reason.

Ive seen plenty of valid reasons why people are wary or just plain hostile to christianity. Your post is one of them, you write off this forum in one fail swoop and presume that we dont take out time to ponder.

Oooo vengeful wrath of GOD type thing here, same old tatic, fear fear, no wonder some people actually hate christianity.

I'll be back.

Eeeep! Are you GODs TERMINATOR?
Only kidding... kinda.

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 08:07 AM
link   

[edit on 5/14/2006 by LogoWatch]

I thought God was infinitely forgiving.....hypocrite. (And yes I am a practicing Christian)

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 08:25 AM
link   
John Chapter 8 Verse 7

"And so, let him among you who has
not sinned cast the first stone."

Everyone has the right to voice their opinion indeed.

But who here is free from any deeds that go unseen by GOD?

The world is too busy to step back and say to themselves "Look what is going on, who cares, lets continue to point the finger at him, her et cetera....."

Wake up people............

The poster brings up a point for those who are Christian can see, and those who are not, are blind.

[edit on 15-5-2006 by U.S. Patriot]

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Prot0n
Again, can't speak for other people, but personally I hate all religions for a reason. They're fake. Man-made. They serve no real purpose as far as I can tell.

I agree, religion is fake and man-made. I disagree that they serve no real purpose. They are excellent tools for controlling people.

Yes, satan is alive and well and working very hard. That is a conspiracy theory that many consider conspiracy fact. But the open discussion of religion on this site is also used by the Holy Spirit to shine the light of truth.

This site is for the open discussion of many ideas. We don't need to be evangelized. Speak the truth with love. Don't attack or judge others and you'll do fine. Remember it is not your job to convert anyone.

I am a Christian.

(edit typo)

[edit on 5/15/2006 by darkelf]

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by U.S. Patriot

The poster brings up a point for those who are Christian can see, and those who are not, are blind.

I was hesitant to get involved in a religious debate for many reasons, but i gave in and hence this post.

I bring up this quote from the above member, to say just because we do not follow your line of religious belief we are blind? and damned in your opinion.Right?

Wrong.
Thats just your opinion, based on a book, the bible.
Many versions of it exist, and many break away religions from Christianity exist too, all with varying degrees of ways to behave and live within their beliefs.

Like many people including on this thread, religion has imploded, they all have caused untold war, impose restrictive laws, out of date and touch with most people of today.

Contradicts it self, uses fear as its main weapon, where have i heard that before hmmm "Illuminati".

Now i believe in a God, a creator, am very spiritual, like to treat people well, i know whats right and wrong.
Now does that mean i am damned? to go to hell?

I wouldnt come on ATS and try to ram down are throats where we are all going wrong.
And when God really does show himself in one way, so many people will of had it all wrong, because they cant be all right, i mean the Jews, Islam, Christianity etc.

So i like to be a "free thinker" not tie myself to any religion, and i think God will respect me much more for doing that.

My opinion.

Dae

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by U.S. Patriot
The world is too busy to step back and say to themselves "Look what is going on, who cares, lets continue to point the finger at him, her et cetera....."

Many people ARE doing this but not all scream SATAN.

Wake up people............

To what exactly are we to wake up from? Are you saying that big corporations pillaging the earth is our fault, our sin? My fault? Nah. Sorry but I was born into this rotten system of corruption and I see it clearly. Im not screaming SATAN or SIN, thats your beliefs. I do scream though, but I scream what I see.

I know, why dont you take the fight to the BEASTS jaw, as CORPORATIONS are your enemy, they plunder, kill and destory, they use icons and worship PROFIT and have congregations called SHAREHOLDERS.

Religious evangelicals who come to ATS to preach, should be shooed away. I reckon that at least 95% of the WOLRD population has heard of christianity and if they are interested in it then they can go easily find it. That other 5%? Im sure they dont frequent ATS, maybe you guys should go find 'em!
Only kidding... kinda

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dae
I do scream though, but I scream what I see.

The OP is screaming what he sees. I understand where he is coming from. His point of view is no worse or better than yours, just different.

Can we attack the post rather than the poster? KKTNKS

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 09:06 AM
link   

I'll be back this week to post my story

Great.

Thread closed.

top topics

join