It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyopne have anything to get off their chest?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I am a relatively new member (12-11-05), and in a response on this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread203169/pg3'
I received a warning for my conduct in said post. I would like to offer my most sincere and humble apologies to the moderator umbrax, the three amigos, and the entire ATS community.

It is not my intention to attack people, especially fellow members of this site.
On the above thread i was lashing out at the system. But after i re-read my post with the warning i soon realized the error of my ways...while I was writing my poorly grammaticized rant, I may have been "lashing out at the system"... but what it read back was more like, I was attacking the poster of the thread...I do not contend the warning. I just wanted to clarify my stance. In the future I will do my best to only post facts backed by sources and I wont even "lash out" at the system per say anymore to avoid any kind of confusion. I can NOW fully appreciate the great lengths that the Mods and super Mods , let alone the Three Amigos, go through to try to retain the level of respect and dedication, to the truth, that this nation and world, so desperately needs in these latter days.

thank you for this opportunity to set the record straight.

[edit on 14-5-2006 by TONE23]

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Thank you for takeing the time to address the issue. Not many admit to mistakes, and that yet make a change.

I havn't read that thread yet, but since you managed to post this, I'm sure all will be good in due time.

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Well done Tone23, this shows a lot of CLASS!

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Well done, I take my hat off to you sir

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Sorry i wouldve apologized ALOT sooner but this darn site is so big i just today found where i get my U2U messages...lmao so much to learn... so little time

top topics

join