It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Take Israel Hostage. Period.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 03:18 PM
link   

He said he told the Iranians, whom he did not identify, that Pakistan had suspected India of collaborating with Israel in planning an attack on its nuclear facilities. By then, Pakistan had the bomb too. But both countries had adopted a strategy of ambiguity, he said, and Pakistan sent an emissary to India to warn that no matter who attacked it, Pakistan would retaliate against India.

"We told India frankly that this is the threat we perceive and this is the action we are taking and the action we will take. It was a real deterrent," he recalled telling the Iranians.

He said he also advised them to "attempt to degrade the defense systems of Israel," harass it through the Hamas government of the Palestinian Authority and the Hezbollah movement in Lebanon, and put second-strike nuclear weapons on submarines.

www.jpost.com...

Wow, so a Pakistani generel said to attack Israel. I see you still have a few hardcore leaders in Pakistan. But this guy is retired. I guess Israel must think very hard about the next move, indeed this next one will cause a major explosion in the world.

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 03:20 PM
link   
So the Iranians attack Israel, then Israel attacks Syria and then its on.

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 05:19 PM
link   
In the unlikely event that Iran does attack Israel, wont Iran get absolutely trounced? Israel, I always thought, being a much more powerful country. What would the outcome for such an event be? Israel or Iran coming out on top?

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Isreal would kick their butts. The Iranians wouldn't be able to run fast enough.

top topics

join