It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost fly buzzes through my hand!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Ok im just sat watching TV last night at around 12 oclock when this whispy fly thing buzzes in my face. I go to bat it away, the natural instict, and it goes straight through my hand!

Im really freaked, and a little hesitant to post this since i dont normally buy into this kind of thing. What are your thoughts?

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Dust bunny? Spider web falling off your ceiling maybe? Don't know. When I bat at a fly it's usually pretty fast and so are they. Maybe it just looked like it went through your hand?

[edit on 5/12/2006 by librasleep]

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I'm intrigued. how can you be sure you didn't miss it's flight path didging round your hand?

if we start to think about spirits belonging to flys, that's an awful lot of ghots to contemplate . . .

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Flys are capable of moving faster than the human eye can perceive. It may appear it went straight through your hand, where it actually moved to the side.

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Lol too right. If there were indeed ghosts of flies then wouldnt that mean EVERYTHING else had one? very interesting....

But no, whatever it was flew quickly past my face, making a faint fly-buzz. I jerked my head out of the way, look around to see where it was, saw the white fly thing was coming toward me and batted my hand-not so fast toward it. The freaky thing is i felt it touch roughly the centre of my palm and actually saw it appear through/at the back of my hand, making an ever so slight whispy plume/trail thing for a split second
(oh and remember its around 5mm) at that point i, admittedly ran into the kitchen to get a magazine or something...not that it probably would have done much good!

i guess i'll never know what it was, and maybe another theory is of course always possible, unless that is my house is invaded by swarms of ghost flies
i'll let you know..

[edit on 12-5-2006 by Shadow88]

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Saw a ghost fly yesterday. It was open. I think the zip was broken.

top topics

join