It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Catholic Church Secrets.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Ive searched the forums and cant seem to find anything about this...

I seem to remeber seeing somewhere on tv about a Catholic Priest or Bishop in Scotland Or England Who was in charge of a large beutiful stone church. Sometime during his "priestdom?'' he found Old old papers or books witch perplexed him enough to go see the pope about them. When he returned to his church he turned all the crosses upside down, moved a lot of whores into the church and started to worship satan.... It was said that a great secret about the vatican church was written on what he found... I cant seem to find any info on this..

Anyone know any more? Name, placeand date would be helpful.

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tiloke
Ive searched the forums and cant seem to find anything about this...

I seem to remeber seeing somewhere on tv about a Catholic Priest or Bishop in Scotland Or England Who was in charge of a large beutiful stone church. Sometime during his "priestdom?'' he found Old old papers or books witch perplexed him enough to go see the pope about them. When he returned to his church he turned all the crosses upside down, moved a lot of whores into the church and started to worship satan.... It was said that a great secret about the vatican church was written on what he found... I cant seem to find any info on this..

Anyone know any more? Name, placeand date would be helpful.

this could be interesting to see what others think....

[edit on 11-5-2006 by Vision Ammunition]

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 09:02 AM
link   
you're thinking of and citing a rather exaggerated version of the story of the Rennes-Le-Château affair and the life of his famous vicar, Bérenger Saunière.

This is basically how the book, Holy Blood, Holy Grail starts off...you should read that book and then do some research into the matter - including all the debunking of this tall tale that seems to grow taller with each telling.

Welcome to the discovery! You will find many fascinating stories that will pique your interest and then you'll find that most of them are not really true. But, you'll find little bits and pieces that are true and that will lead you to find more and more...

But, as I've travelled this road, I find that stories like this are at least as believable as anything you'll find in the NT.

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Thank you , I did not know i was exxagerating that was how i heard it . Thanks for the info.

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Saunier didn't turn the crosses upside down, bring in prostitutes, worship satan, or anything like that, and it was in france, not england.

I agree, I started to think of the Saunier episode, but the crosse/prostitutes/etc sounds like it might actually be a different story. Perhaps also an exxageration of a different story though.

Anyone else heard of this?

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Sounds a bit like that X FILES episode.

A catholic bishop discovered documents ... 'gospels' that
totally debunked Christianity. He hid them. There were
tunnels under his church, etc. etc.

I think there were prostitutes in the church mentioned
in that episode. Can't be sure though ....

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 10:38 AM
link   
after looking up info about Rennes-Le-Château i decided that isnt the story i heard . Any further info would be apprec.

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I don't see how an upside down cross would be associated with satanism. Afterall, the Catholic church uses such a device at times.

an example: St. Peter was curcified upside down and on the altar in the Mammartime prison (where Peter and Paul were imprisoned) in rome there is a small upside down cross

new topics

top topics

join