It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Member! Boat Load of UFO VIDs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Here's my contribution.

I trust that their is life else where in the galaxy.

For those who are none believers take a look at my link for the most UFO sightings available anywhere on the net

UFO 1GB VID DUMP

If you know of a bigger dump than this i would be more than happy to take a look at it.

BTW, i downloaded all of these files so if that place goes down i can still view these vids.

I also found this one crazy cool vid that had me excited the first time i saw it, but then i tried analyzing it and im not to sure if this is CGI movie related or real.

TRADE CENTER UFO

The smoke trail throws me off, i think the people are on a helicopter the music is annoying lol.

Enjoy

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 02:40 PM
link   
1st post on ATS

WTC video's been proven a CGI hoax ages ago...

Will check your other video link, though. Hopefully stuff I haven't seen.

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Wow!! Lots of stuff there!! I will definately check this stuff out tonite when I get home! thanks for the post!

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Thanx guys, Im up to the UFo - NPCC Full.wmv This is some interesting conversation all should check it out.

Ha i had a feeling it was CGI
thanx for tellin me.

Thanx creedo and lone fighter for posting replies, everyone Enjoy the shows, since i asked about the first vid being fake... check out the alien interview and tell me lol. idk too clear and very dark, it's iffy...

cya

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 04:50 PM
link   
sinz718:

excellent!

you musta worked hard to put this together... we are so grateful!

cool stuff and some I haven't seen, so all the better!

Oh the WTC, UFO has been said to be a television commercial but I have not seen it as such and I don't know the details, maybe some other knowledgeable member can help out here. I wish it was real too because it is too good to be true.

welcome aboard, always good to meet annother UFO buff.

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 10:54 PM
link   
HE didn't put that together. It's been there for a long time. I downloaded them all MONTHS ago. Still, nice to bring it to the attention of ATS. I just assumed that everyone here had already known about AREADOWNLOAD. Check out the rest of the stuff they offer. Not just UFO's.

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 10:57 AM
link   
i think i remember seeing the trade center ufo clip as a commercial on scifi channel.

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Thanks much for the first link
I will be dling them to veiw

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wulfi
i think i remember seeing the trade center ufo clip as a commercial on scifi channel.

*BINGO* It was a commercial on the Sci-Fi channel.

Seemed a bit intriguing upon it's "release", though.?

[edit on 5/21/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 05:40 PM
link   
yeah the trade one is total hoax.

good first post though, found some miscellaneous videos and documentaries that I hadnt seen before.

good stuff

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 12:31 PM
link   
can anyone tell me the authenticity of this video? is it real or fake? has anyone been able to debunk it yet? Because if not, this is one very compelleing piece of tape that the whole world should see. and not just some tv station that is unknown (Rocket productions). Victor sounds awfully convincing though. Nice post, many videos which I hadn't seen before. But I noticed that many of them were fake (debunked a while back) like some of the Billy meier videos. One which is very interestingly intruiging is the '97 crash. I would love to see more info on that one.

-Jimmy-

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Nice collection! thanks!

top topics

join