It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Blaine might be the antichrist ---- the tooth trick

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Did anyone see him pull that lady's tooth out and then blow it back into her mouth? WTF?!! He had her tooth in his hand and you could see the gap in her teeth. You could tell the lady was disturbed by what was happening. Then he blows on her face and the tooth reappears in her mouth. She almost fainted at that point.

Now, that lady was either in on it or David Blaine is dealing with supernatural powers.

Peace

[edit on 9-5-2006 by Dr Love]

[edit on 9-5-2006 by Dr Love]

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I have to pick one? Lesssee: shill/magic, shill/magic, shill/magic.
Tough one all right. But I think I'll have to go with-

SHILL.

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 12:02 PM
link   
You figured it out already -- the lady was in on it.

David Blaine, like his colleagues Chris Angel, David Copperfield, et al. are all excellent... mechanical engineers.

And actors.

Easy, no?

Baack

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Is it just me, or does he appear to be "out of it", tired and lethargic when ever he is talking?

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Of course she was in on it... it's a magic trick performed with a partner.

Originally posted by Godzilla1985
Is it just me, or does he appear to be "out of it", tired and lethargic when ever he is talking?

He seems pretty stoned to me. It's amazing that with all of the editing done to his TV shows and such that they can't make him not look like he's all doped up.

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I haven’t seen the before mentioned trick but however he does his stuff it’s pretty impressive. He does seem to be quite lethargic whenever he is performing or talking, but that could just be the way he is maybe?

new topics

top topics

join