It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Voting for Hillary in 08?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Voting for Hillary in 2008?

Why?

Is it because you want a female presidient?

Not me.

I don't mind a female president, I just think this one is the wrong one. I will be voting for something other than democrat or republican. Sure, it may be a wasted vote, but it is that thought exactly that has kept us locked in a 2 party system.

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I too will not be voting for Hillary. First because she is far too liberal for me and I nor the rest of this country have no idea where she stands on any of the important issues to me such as the War on Terrorism, Alternative Energies, her view towards Big Business, etc. etc.

Second, she is a man-hating wrathful woman. One of the only women I know to have this condition. This is what happens when first you are power hungry beyond belief. Second, when she became first lady she achieved the power she so desired. Third, when the news about Bill and Monica came out she lost her power hence making her want it back even worse.

People who only crave power and don't have an open agenda to pursue should not be trusted. Hillary can only be trusted as far as the daily New York Times Polls can be trusted since both are based on the same data!

Hillary Clinton is as much a political calculation as a woman. She will be what 55% of the U.S. expect her to be come '08.

The final reason I will not vote for her is because the woman does not have ankles. While this speaks volumes about her physical strengh I just can't get used to a President of the U.S. showing off 2 sets of knees!

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Vote Hellery... she unconditionally supports Israel no matter what... WWIII is coming!!

She'll make Margret Thatcher look like a wimp!!

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 12:49 AM
link   
The Democratic Party should leave Hillary on an Island and then should let the Green Party take it over. Then Liberal stuff would get done. Nothing gets accomplished simply by talking about the NY Times.

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Well I'm Canadian so I can't vote in the US election. But I don't think I'd vote for her, she just seems scarey
. And she's evil too.

www.apfn.org...
Check this out!

Personally I wouldn't want the Wicked Witch running my country.......and I guess I don't have to worry about it since it's not my country.

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 01:41 AM
link   
You know, illegal immigration also works for Canadians too! Especially come fall of '08! Every Vote Counts!

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Are you suggesting I try to illegally imigrate to your country and try to vote?

lol I don't think it would work
. They'd totally catch me.

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I'm not joking, the President of the U.S. both the Senate and the Congress are welcoming illegal immigrants with open arms. We already have over 15 million what's another couple million! At least we can understand what you are saying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mod Edit: Exclamation Mark Reduction.

[edit on 10/5/2006 by Mirthful Me]

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 12:27 AM
link   
There is no way I would ever vote for hillary! Everytime I see her I can't get over feeling that she is pure evil!

I will not vote Elephant or Donkey. I am hoping there will be a member of the Constitution Party running and that's who'd get my vote.

I have nothing against a female leader, I will vote on an person if they are worth voting on. Sadly, not many are worth a vote anymore. You kind of have to choose the lesser of two evil's it seems.

There's my 2 cents

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I would prefer not to vote for Ms. Clinton. Alas, aside from Howard Dean, who's unlikely to run, I'm not seeing anyone at present that I would want to vote for.

These are trying times, difficult times. We need a George Washington, an Abraham Lincoln, or a Franklin Roosevelt. (There's an independent, a Republican, and a Democrat, to show it's not a matter of party.) Someone to make the difficult choices, to lead us into the changes we need to make. I don't see that person on the horizon. But then again, I'm not sure I would have been able to see him in 1774, 1858, or 1930 either. At that time, Washington was a rich tobacco planter with a very patchy military career, Lincoln a wishy-washy and very funny-looking politician, and Roosevelt a shallow fellow with inherited money too obviously following the footsteps of his famous cousin without clearly an original thought in his head.

So on that basis, maybe Hillary would surprise me. But for the present, I fear for my country, and for the world.

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I wont vote for hillary because shes a opportunist whose outlook on things bends like a reed in the wind and i wont vote for condi becausen shes a lying shill for the bush admin who has lost all honor. I think this country could use a fresh breath of air for a change in a female president...better than all these opportunist rich old white guys that dont care about anything but their corporate providers.

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Why am i not getting any love here? I'm a local guy, a fellow ATSer, running for prez in 08. AND YOU PEOPLE SIT THERE AND DEBATE VOTING FOR A HO OVER THE SHOT MESSENGER???

I'm the only candidate for prez in 08 that has a plan for change. My platform has many planks, but I'll outline a few planks for the uninformed who are too lazy to go to the "slugfest" board here to read my thread.

1. Make mexico the 51st state. It would be like another industrial revolution.
2. Go back to horse and buggy. It will eliminate foreign energy dependance and heal our land and help pay down the debt by saving billions every year on roads, war and health care for 100,000 injured severly every year in car wrecks and 50,000 dead.
3. Execute the bad guys on pay-per-view to raise revenue and repair our standing in the earth. The bad guys are GENERALLY anybody inside the washington beltway who has their name on a door.

In short, I can and will REFORM THE GOVERNMENT TO GOOD GOVERNMENT, CREATE ECONOMIC EXPANSION BY MAKING MEXICANS BUYERS AND SELLERS AND PRODUCERS AND CONSUMERS. AND MAKE US ENERGY INDEPENDANT AND HEALTHIER BY RETURNING TO THE HORSE AND BUGGY- LIKE GOD INTENDED.

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 01:21 AM
link   
It's ok shot messenger, we support you. If you ran I'd vote for you except that I can't because I'm Canadian
. And the first thing I wanna see is some NWO globalists getting severely punished on TV

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I had this conversation a couple of months ago with a diehard Democrat friend of mine. I told him no way nohow could I vote for Hillary. His response was to ask me if I respected Congress. Ummm, no, was my reply.

He asked if I could think of a better way to get back at Congress than to elect a ballbreaker like Hillary to POTUS. With all due respect to shot messenger, I couldn't.

So now I'm thinking...how bad could she be?

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 10:55 PM
link   
How bad could she be?

With a little luck in 2008 you can find out.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Well "neighbor", just remember you're right next door so before you yuk it up too much, consider what could slop over into your yard.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright
Well "neighbor", just remember you're right next door so before you yuk it up too much, consider what could slop over into your yard.

lol I guess your right. Actually it already has pretty much; G W Bush is like Stephen Harper's role model. Seriously our Prime Minister even said he's gonna extend the time our troops stay in Afghanistan from 2007 to 2009.

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by shot messenger
1. Make mexico the 51st state.

I like it.

On the Hillary thing - I hope to be able to vote for Guiliani.
However, if we get stuck with Hillary for president I console
myself with the fact that she isn't as bad as Kerry or Kennedy.

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 06:49 AM
link   
People need to vote for Hillary, why?

1. Our economy and currency is on the down-spin. This was caused Reagan and Bush, fixed by Clinton, and then destroyed by Bush Jr.

2. We need a tax hike to pay off our debt.

3. Hillary will not invade Syria, Iran, Venezuela, or North Korea.

4. A republican will just put us more in debt and closer to World War III.

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 08:31 AM
link   
it will be maggie thatcher mark 2 if she gets elected. people stated she was the person who dictated clintons views while he was there.

new topics

top topics

join