It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some help finding good electronic music

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I was absolutely blown away by Tiesto's "Magik vol 5. Heaven Beyond", any other trance mixes nearly as good?

I'm trying to get into drum and bass but don't know which selections are best. I have Dj Dara's "Future perfect" and like " Tell Me - J-Malik ", "Tear - Skeptic ", " Kali Kurse - Ink & Dylan ", "What's The Story - High Contrast ". Any mixes with similar tracks.

Now "Northern exposure" by Sasha and Digweed is a classic. I have vol2 East coast edition and i like a number of these tracks(particularly "dammerung" ). Any other releases in this vein?

any help appreciated.

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 06:18 PM
link   
check out Tiestos Magik 7 & 8 they are awesome. Sasha's NYE 1999 was awesome too. Sasha Gatecrasher summer 2000 live set.

www.tranceaddict.com has alot of sets to download in the new tracks section.

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I didn't know there was a Magik vol. 8! I wish there was a disc with all of Gouryella's stuff on it. Rank1 as well.

I'll check out that sasha mix.

Thanks.

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 06:01 PM
link   
one of my all time favs Paul Oakenfold - southern sun , Dj Tiesto remix , simply stunning .

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I really am not into Oakenfold or Tiesto but you may want to check out Ferry Corsten, he's the best for that kind of music in my opinion.

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 08:41 PM
link   
search for 8-bit rockers and circuit bending, bitshifter, mr pacman, the minibosses (if you're into nintendo covers), and totally radd!.

i'll have more stuff later, when i can think of it.

top topics

join