It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fantastic , freightning read...MAJESTYTWELVE

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 04:22 PM
link   
This piece from 1997 is on the money with it's claims of NWO tactics and plans. I especially like how Cooper claims that terrorist attacks on our country will be blamed on islamic extemeists. For you NWO dismissers a must read, comprehension wouldn't hurt either. Enjoy!

www.hourofthetime.com...

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Good link. Very intersting. Man those illuminati piss me off!!!!!!
Nothing could satisfy me more than doing something really violent to them (I'd say something else but I don't want the mods mad at me).

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Proud,
There's another twist to this effort from Cooper is that he was gunned down in 2001 in a very suspicious incident. Evidence to the fact that the truth can get you killed in this country today. Ray Mc Govern better watch his back, going after Rummy yesterday!

Cug

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by YIAWETA
Proud,
There's another twist to this effort from Cooper is that he was gunned down in 2001 in a very suspicious incident.

Nothing suspicious about it.

If you shoot a cop you just might end up shot yourself.

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cug

Originally posted by YIAWETA
Proud,
There's another twist to this effort from Cooper is that he was gunned down in 2001 in a very suspicious incident.

Nothing suspicious about it.

If you shoot a cop you just might end up shot yourself.

Who said he shoot a cop? I don't think so. Anyway check here for more information (is called information not gossiping) : Bills' Murder - Robert Houghton Interviews Doyel Shamley about the events surrounding November 5th and 6th, 2001

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Deus Ex called them Majestic 12. If you haven't played Deus Ex, play it. FPS/RPG with a very good storyline involving a NWO.

Somehow, I doubt that someone that sincerely believed there were extraterrestrial threats would be a member of the Intelligence Briefing Team of the Commander in Chief of the United States Pacific Fleet.

top topics

join