It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to stop a Muslim terrorist!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Someone posted this on another forum I hang out on. Where it originally came from i don't know (so mods don't nail me for plagiarizing because these are just words from another forum posting on another site). I don't advocate violence, but this was interesting (no flaming please):

“Just before World War I, there were a number of terrorist attacks on the United States forces in the Philippines by Muslim extremists. So General Pershing captured 50 terrorists and had them tied to posts for execution. He then had his men bring in two pigs and slaughter them in front of the now horrified terrorists.

Pointing a gun into the face of Islamic terrorists won't make them flinch. They welcome the chance to die for Allah.

Muslims detest pork because they believe pigs are filthy animals. Some of them simply refuse to eat it, while others won't even touch pigs at all, nor any of their by-products. To them, eating or touching a pig, its meat, its blood, etc., is to be instantly barred from paradise (and those virgins waiting for martyrs) and doomed to hell.

The soldiers then soaked their bullets in the pigs' blood, and proceeded to execute 49 of the terrorists by firing squad. The soldiers then dug a big hole, dumped in the terrorists' bodies and covered them in pig blood, entrails, etc.

They let the 50th man go. And for the next 42 years, there was not a single Muslim extremist attack anywhere in the world.”

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Sounds like a tall-tale.

If it's true, Pershing should've been court-martialed.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 12:31 PM
link   
That guy must have been a total ...

That is just disgusting, and, yeah, it siounds like a Urban legend

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 12:33 PM
link   
After thinking about it some more... I don't think something like that could've happened and not had some sort of tarnishing effect on the reputation of a man like Pershing.

Has to be an urban legend.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Did you find that on World News Daily,CNS news or Newsmax?

It's got to be true. And WMD's are iN SYRIA "Dey ahr Dey Ahr!!!" (C) Tweety Bird

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 12:44 PM
link   
LOL! Here's another one:

"Subject: How to end the war quickly if you have absolutely no respect for pigs!

An Israeli friend recently informed me that the UK fought the Islamic terrorist attacks by burying the criminals with a pig. Apparently the Islamic belief is that if ones' body is buried with a pig (because they are considered unclean) their soul will go to hell. I did a little research into this subject matter and found it to be true. This got me thinking.

If we put a baby pig on every airline flight then all suicide terrorists would abort their missions as they would not want their souls to go to hell. Additionally, if we drop shipped, oh say, 100,000 pigs into Afghanistan I think our recon and assault efforts may be more successful. Apparently Muslims dislike the very sight of pigs A LOT!

They are also adamantly opposed to alcohol, thus we spike their water supply with a few thousand gallons of moonshine, get them drunk and turn the pigs loose. The war would be over in a weekend."

new topics

top topics

join