It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings from RadioTrish

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I'm sort of a returning member .. Originally, I set up an ATS account in September 2005, then was really swamped with work-related stuff ... have now retired from a 30-year career in public safety communications ..

I've built a library on the topics of the Espionage, the Intelligence Community, Covert ops, Sigint, Comint, and Information Warfare.

Between 1973 and 2006, I've amassed roughly 550 volumes, most in hard-cover, and very interesting stuff. Piecing info from operations that are discussed via different authors, and in different books proves very interesting at times.

Currently, I've been studying Information Warefare-related articles planted in National Geographic Magazine, and in Popular Communications Magazine.. These recently planted items are related to Venezuela and also Iran...

It is likely that the United States will be actively working to destablize the current regime in Venezuala since a 6-month notice has been given from the Venezualan government about plans to nationalize their Oil resources.. Other targets will likely be Bolivia and Nigeria for the same reasons ..

Stay tuned..

Trish

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Welcome back. Bring us good data. Your hard copy library sounds intriuging. I am a follower of the "full-spectrum" and "transformational" phenomenom present in today's global information/geopolitical battlefield. It seems that all manner of woe can befall those who defy those of whom you speak. I am tuned for reception of future high-wattage broadcasts from radiotrish.

Victor K.

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS Trish.

I'm looking forward to your contributions

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Welcome back to ATS, radiotrish!

I hope that you enjoy your stay here, and have fun while doing so.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't forget to have fun while you're here.
Check out some of these forums on BTS:
General Chit Chat
General Entertainment Discussion
Video Games
Television
Movies
Music
Comics
Fantasy & Science Fiction
Literature
Folk Tales & Urban Legends
Jokes, Puns, & Pranks
Food and Cooking
Travel
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the bottom of my post, you will also find some links that may be useful to you.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Mechanic 32.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Hi Trish, glad you found your way back here.

I thinkyou'll find the place has got a lot bigger since you've been away.

Hope you enjoy yourself and look forward to reading your posts.

Have fun.

JM

top topics

join