It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cheney's got a ...Tin Foil Hat???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 09:42 PM
link   

www.pnionline.com...

Purdum reports that Cheney travels with a chemical-biological suit at all times. When he gave his friend Robin West and his twin children a ride to the White House a couple of years ago, West commented on the fact that Cheney’s motorcade varied its daily path. “And he said, ‘Yeah, we take different routes so that “The Jackal” can’t get me,’” West tells Purdum. “And then there was this big duffel bag in the middle of the backseat, and I said, ‘What’s that? It’s not very roomy in here.’ And [Cheney] said, ‘No, because it’s a chemical-biological suit,’ and he looked at it and said, ‘Robin, there’s only one. You lose.’”

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Looks like somebody has a bad case of paranoia, i don't know whether this is funny or scary. Do you think he was talking about Carlos the Jackal or some other Jackal? The real Jackal was caught in 1997 if i remember correctly so unless nobody has informed Cheney yet i think he must be referring to assassins in general. We should start looking through all the different posts on this site and see if any one person is overly interested in the jackal and chemical suits, you never know.

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Hopefully it's all a front, and the limo stopped off, he got into the suit, and held an impromptu rave a la Altern8.

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 08:06 PM
link   
All true dictators are paranoid.
It's part of their chemical make-up, helps keep 'em alive long enough to truly flip out, declare martial law and call up the death squads.
Plus those bio-suits just look so darn spiffy.

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by triptrippington
All true dictators are paranoid.
It's part of their chemical make-up, helps keep 'em alive long enough to truly flip out, declare martial law and call up the death squads.
Plus those bio-suits just look so darn spiffy.

I think Cheney would actually look attractive in a chemsuit for a change, complete with gas mask and hood.

Mainly because hed be covered up and you wouldnt be able to see him.

Or maybe he keeps his chemical suit handy because of his bad breath, which reportedly can melt the CARC paint off a Humvee. Maybe his breath is a bio hazard.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 06:17 AM
link   
The real Jackal is of course none other than Damien's mother (see The Omen 1976 and possibly the frame-by-frame remake also).

As Dr. M found when he was "savagely eaten by Anubis" at the end of that other film about making antichrists, The Boys From Brazil.

Never, ever, tell anyone that you know owt about The Jackal.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

Or maybe he keeps his chemical suit handy because of his bad breath, which reportedly can melt the CARC paint off a Humvee. Maybe his breath is a bio hazard.

Then, wouldn't there be chem-bio suits in the limo for everyone BUT him?

join