It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

who's really running America

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 04:37 PM
link   
This subject has been a long running debate with my friends and family for some time. North America was colonised in the main by Europeans (after nearly exterminating the indigenous population) and on the back of these early settlers and following closely behind were rich and powerful business men who wanted to be outside of the European sphere of influence( Politicians, royal families etc). People like the Rothchilds, Bronfmans and others. The decendants of these powerful Europeans are now the richest and most powerful people in America (always have been rich and powerful). So how much influence do these people have in the running of America (there still running Europe) I think we all realise some politicians are on the payroll of the rich and powerful (whats new). Also the ties and influence with the UK seem still to be there(I dont mean ww1/2). Like your courts follow British Admiralty Law etc. Are the Americans running America or is there still a strong and powerful European influence being exerted. Are we the tail or are you, (no disrespect). I dont really know but if it is the case its got to be the biggest scam of all time. Think about it, these clever Europeans are not fighting the wars they have got you doing it for them. I would like to hear your views on this matter. thanks

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Good question Magicmushroom!

As to the answer - I'd have to suggest that the Zionist Europeans definately have a large stake and therefore a powerful lever to influence US politics and national life.

It would seem that the Administration has a strong Israeli influence (look at names of officials etc) but that the intelligence/military is split into two factions - nationalist and rightwing vs internationalist and centre-right. I suspect the latter merges with the Zionist leaning administration but not exclusively.

This conflict of interest is possibly behind many splits within USA re 9/11, intelligence agency function and behaviour and US foreign policy in general.

Most probably the military tail does what the Zionist head demands but is under the illusion it acts with freedom of will and purely national self interest. Either way the USA citizens definately do not run their own country.

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 12:26 AM
link   
The military industrial complex runs america. Teddy Roosevelt talked about a shadow government being in control but they lost their power during and after ww2.
Now a new shadow government runs america. Who is their president? Murtha.

He is in the middle of a propaganda coup for 08 right now. He plans to put Dean and Pelosi in the white house to bring order to the chaos he created.
It's just that simple.

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Why can't he be stopped? Well, you all heard him trash the prez and VP and they responded by calling him a nice great guy. everybody on BOTH SIDES OF THE AISLE stood and gave him a standing ovation when he trashed bush and cheney.

How did he do that? Well, there is these "missing" suitcase nukes...............

top topics

join