It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of walking on water?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Is there any proof of that you can walk on water?
Some ppl the say i can walk on watar.. and there came things about that on tv..
But someone have proof of it?
I dont think there is any proof of it but i try ..

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Here in Canada we call it 'ice'.

Sand bars also work nicely.

Other than that, you need to essentially be able to levitate, or invent some sort of machine that changes the molecular properties of water so that it becomes solid enough to walk on.

Legend has it that Da Vinci invented some sort of boots/shoes out of wood that enabled a person to walk across water too. It'd be worth a shot.

[edit on 29-4-2006 by Yarcofin]

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 10:05 PM
link   
First you need to spend at least 40 days and nights in the woods!

Da Vinci Stilts?

Ah in all seriousness my only guess is some serious magic but a structured method/belief and practice is long gone from any public eyes.

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Ow ok'e i just wondered ..

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 04:11 PM
link   
This isnt really proof or anything, just thought i might give me two cents worth.

Dunno if you saw the film "What the bleeb do we know?". This goes into the whole thing of our thoughts affecting directly reality, but they say that if you believe 100% that you can walk on water, you can. Only prob is that most of the time even if you think you are convinced you can its only a fraction of belief.

Also, if you are Christian, Christ said something about how if your belief is the size of a mustard seed you can move mountains (Something like that)

Gosh that was random

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I know it's not what you're looking for but here's a little link:

www.news.harvard.edu...

From article:

"We think humans could run on water for a few steps if they had feet the size of snowshoes or open umbrellas," McMahon answers.

Thanks a lot Harvard.

It may not be religion but it's a very interesting read.

Spiderj

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Thnx dude
I will read the site and stuff

Peace out

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Walking on water is easy.

You can do it while it is frozen en turned into ice. Or wait till it is partially frozen so that you have an icesurface still covered with some water so that you create the illusion of walking on water.

The other method is using watershoes. Big "balloon" type of shoes, difficult to keep your balance with though.

The theory in the article posted above isn't odd. There are spiders and other creatures that understand how to spread their weight and be able to walk on water. Such as the Wolfspiders if I remember correctly. This theory can be put into first staged practice by going to a swimming pool, down the slide on your belly and if you manage to get enough speed you'll skimp across the water surface before actually going under water. Like throwing a certain type of stone across the water and see it skimping the surface as well.

Then there are also various Siddhi techniques used by Fakir's in India and such countries.

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Well. As some guys above me said. Ofcourse you can! In the winter.
Buth the thing is, there is one other way. I saaw last night at Americas funniest home videos that some guyy went jetskieing (or however you write that) So the guy went with enormous speed up the water did some tricks, until he suddenly let go. his hand probably slipped. Now, The guy ran around the 4 metres litterally over the water. So it is possible, But the way that bastard of a Jezus did.

And all of the other ideas and thoughts i had were already said in this thread. So i'm closed for now.

- MB

[edit on 7-5-2006 by meridian_blood_29387423]

HS

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I walked on water in my dreams. I was actually hovering though. I was showing off at a pool party at night with lights in the pool and people watched me walk on water. I did this after I walked on a calm ocean for a while. I had to adjust my height to make it look right, if I got to deep it was like stepping in one foot puddles. If I got to high, my feet didn't touch the surface.

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 03:08 AM
link   
WHo Who nice dream mate
I have that dreams like 5 times a week..

Thats very strange caus its confusing me..

Peace out !

new topics

top topics

join