It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

nice way to relax

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 07:12 PM
link   
forget the antichrist, its gonna be a world war. stock ur food ppl, just in case...

all throughout history, there's always mention of this or that great war. and coming to the present, there have already been 2 wars, and we want another one. why? haven't we learnt anything yet. we know wat the horrors of a war is. no one is left unscathed, innocent or not.

is it a plot of the rich to get richer? if it is, r they so really so evil, have they sold their souls to the devil or r they something else entirely, reptilians perhaps? do they hate us so much?
can't we ever do something peacefully for the sake of humanity or mankind, putting our self interest below humanity's, im sure the world will be a much better place to live in...
maybe it nothing entirely, we just like to come up with excuses for our petty behaviours, maybe its just how we are hardwired. wat happened to good will??

Give us WW3 or not?? i say let us have it and hope every man is annihilated(sp?). heck if i could pull a bullet into everyone's head i would do it, and i wont mind paying the price of burning in hell for eternity while everyone goes to heaven, well most of u anyway...hell i think even god will have to dope our food and drinks to keep us from waging war up in heaven. Perhaps He will even sent us back to earth becos he cant handle us too.
soo very sick of man's capability of evilness and greed and selfishess...

heeeeeww, i feel much better now. that had to come out sooner or later.

[edit on 28-4-2006 by rottonralph101]

[edit on 29-4-2006 by rottonralph101]

[edit on 29-4-2006 by rottonralph101]

[edit on 30-4-2006 by rottonralph101]

new topics

join