It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Living hell

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 07:25 PM
link   
After reading a post below, about the meaning of life been suffering, and then rememering a ouja board session we did at school it got me thinking maybe life on Earth is ment to cause us suffering, pain because were all here for a reason this is hell. When we did the ouja board at school, we asked were is hell, and it spelt out your in hell now, thought nothing much of it at the time to be honest, but as i was reading the post below, were the guy was talking about suffering it all clicked what if were in hell now, and been alive on earth is our punishment from some place else.

Just a thought.

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 07:34 PM
link   
GOOD LORD!! What school let you use a Ouija Board!! Do NOT mess with those, given the answer you got if true, should probably give you a reason why.

Now on to the theory of Duality. An original gnostic concept, the material world is associated with the negative and "evil" side of life, and the spiritual is all things good. Thus one should shun material excess. That is the closest thing I can think of to your hell is here and now. I'd go into more depth but I'm on the run.

join