It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Duplessis Orphans

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 11:50 PM
link   
This one may have it all: abuse by the Catholic Church, complicity at the highest levels of the Quebecois government, CIA, MK:ULTRA, and Nazis...

Between the 1940's and 1960's, the Roman Catholic Church conspired with Quebec Premier Maurice Duplessis to defraud the federal government by claiming that thousands of orphans in Church-ran orphanages required mental health care. These orphans were then subject to sexual abuse and medical experimentation. Eventually, the adult survivors sued and recieved compensation.Wiki

Where it starts getting strange(er?) is here:
Mass Graves Of Children Found Near Montreal; Another Duplessis Orphan Tells Of Being Tortured As A Child In CIA Experimentation Programs Using Nazi Doctors. This article claims that Nazi doctors were involved, as well as the CIA.

I've found a few other references to this story from Canadian news:
Duplessis orphans want Mtl. burial site dug up. An article that claims that the survivors believe there is a mass grave, also claims that the unclaimed bodies of orphans were sold to medical schools for $10 each, as per Canadian law.

The Duplessis Orphans. An overview of the events.
Note: neither of the above two sites make any claims about Nazis or the CIA.

So, I'm putting this in Religious Conspiracies because it's clear that the Catholic Church was involved, but I'm not finding any references to either Nazis or the CIA besides from The Arctic Beacon and other sites that picked up the exact same article.

[edit on 26-4-2006 by unclelester]

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Sorry to reply to my own post, but the edit didn't show up for some reason.

I wanted to add my opinion on this. It certainly seems plausible that the CIA could be involved considering our government's past history of performing secret human experiments (Tuskegee). It also seems plausible that ex-Nazis could be involved (Why waste a good scientist?) Finally, considering that today, the CIA "outsources" some of its interrogation operations (Syria), it seems plausible that Canadian governmental figures would allow this. But to me, I see just another case of Government and Church greed.

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Thanks for posting that, it was an excellent post.

I had only heard the Canadian mass grave story in passing, but forgot to follow up on it. I'm definately going to keep an eye on this story and do some more research about the Duplessis Orphans.

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Now this is one post that deserves a big audience and some more investigation done around it.

Thats pretty murky stuff, topped by the fact that survivors gained compensation... Guilt money can repay for all that suffering?

One thing I found interesting was the nazi link. At the end of ww2 the catholic church helped many many nazis escape prosecution, and also helped with passage to the USA as either priests or to be connected to sympathetic science teams in the USA. fast forward to modern day, and could it be that with MK ultra, KiD Ultra , and other mind control and human experimentations actually be a continuation of the concentration camp experiments? Heres one thought that sprang to mind - These little grey dudes that abduct people in advanced craft - Could it actually be that they are the result of 40 years of nazi experimentation in clone troopers? mind control + Genetics ='s ???

new topics

top topics

join