It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are there any prophesies that aren't bad???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I was just wondering if there were any prophesies that have a good outlook on the future??? that don't involve mankind being tortured, enslaved, and killed off.....

Some kind of different prophesy???

Just curious...

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jah Il
I was just wondering if there were any prophesies that have a good outlook on the future??? that don't involve mankind being tortured, enslaved, and killed off.....

Just curious...

lol. prophecies that do not predict manking being tourtured, enslaved, and killed aren't creating such an interest.

certainly they exist too but are in the minority and more difficult to find.

I know about 2012 for example where the most predict an amaggedon end of world scenario there are some few most spiritual that say that this is not the end of the world but a transition to a 4th or 5th dimension (I guess this really has to be taken spiritual) and looking very luckly forward to that. Whereas some of them also predict no bad events before this some of them predicts wwIII or heavy natural global desasters and such before the transition.

but dont ask me for links, i dont have any links to prophicies anymore. Note that many of this 'positive' prophecies you often more get over chats with somebody and less in webpages.

oh and p.s. I wouldnt bet that any of the prophicies come true...wethere positive nor negative.. prophicies all have that nasty character to fail misserable you know
I just would not start to worring about any prophicies and better life in the now. What will happen happens when it happens...

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jah Il

Just curious...

In the natural realm, there is not much good news. The good news is on the spiritual side for believers who follow Jesus. There is coming the latter rain anointing that will empower them to be more Christlike, performing many more signs and wonders, preaching the word, not worrying about the everyday circumstances of life, genuinely providing meaningful help to all in need who reach out for help. That is some great news coming, but as the Bible says that as our outward bodies are slowly dying and passing away, so our inner spirits are constantly renewed. Sorry folks, no pre-trib rapture, but you wouldn't want to miss this ministry that is coming up anyway. It will be awesome to behold and many will be saved as a result.

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 11:21 AM
link   
According to nostradamus there is supposed to be a great period of world peace following world war 3. That seems positive to me.

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 05:58 PM
link   
most of the "bad" prophecies tell the consequences of human behavior when it becomes destructive (physically as well as spiritually).
true prophecies are always conditional, meaning that there is always a way out of
the"bad" events if people are willing to listen/act on it.
you only hear about the "bad" ones because people erroneously accept that humans are naturally evil beings, and therefore the "bad" things are bound to happen because nothing can be done to stop it.

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I agree with you karby.

It seems that all prophesies are the grand "what if" on a global scale. And you are absolutly right...there are ways out of it...if one only chooses to listen.

I used to be a devout christian. And as such i was always told of the revalation story....but somewhere along the line I guess i just didnt see it adding up. It was like god was the father figure, and when that started going thru my mind, it was ever more odd to think that someone would magically make all the bad better.

When a bird is learning to fly, its momma helps it; but only for so long. Then its fly or not....your outta the nest.

Dont know if that made sense???

What are other cultures prophesies I wonder?

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Well I guess if you're looking for some good news, there is a prediction for 1000 years of peace on Earth.
www.damascusfriends.org...
This is supposedly after Jesus returns to Earth. However you may not want to hear about what might happen before it becomes peaceful. I've heard some speculate maybe 2012 but I also heard about something in the Bible code about a year around 2055 or 2056. However that seems to be an eternity from now.

Then there is a prediction of 3 days of darkness verbally transmitted to one of my relatives from someone else. After the 3 days are over, the Earth will be clean and beautiful again and the environment will be all clean again. Many men will have failed to heed the warnings so the female to male population will be very lopsided. I guess that's good if you're a guy looking to make some new friends. Supposedly everyone will also become young and good looking as well.
hmmm, a miracle to quickly repopulate?
Everything I've heard about the 3 days of darkness prediction doesn't always make sense.

Then longer term, mankind will be among the stars I believe and become a vast spacefaring species.

new topics

top topics

join