It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Open letter to the illuminati

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Drop your plans. Abandon all positions. Recall terrorist attacks and come clean. Your time is almost up. You already lost. Don't make it hard on yourself. It's over. The order shall be terminated.

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Do you really think the Illuminati would respond to this? I really can't picture a higher up going "Oh oh, they're on to us, better stop now".

But, hey, if it works, it works.

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 08:39 AM
link   
agreed
the chaos is rising, it's nearly time

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 08:43 AM
link   
How powerful can the Illuminati be? For a secret organization, they really aren't that secret; everyone knows about them. Everyone feels that they are behind alot of things happening in the world. Can the Illuminati really have that much pull?

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Soothsayer there are still alot of "blind sheep" if you like who follow there governments and dont ask too many questions. I do agree that if they were soo secretive we wouldnt know about them, i guess only time will tell

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeman
It's over. The order shall be terminated.

It�s just the beginnig, the order we have now is just a Mask of the real order is coming, and don�t forget, This order Shall be terminated, Why? Because before new order comes chaos has to be there first, u know, u can�t put order, without having chaos first, so this "shallow and temporary system that we live in" will be destroyed, then the chaos, will give enough answers to the population to all claim a new order, and there u will have your illuminati people taking over the control of the globe and ruling it from one single organization.

Is just the beginning of the end, or people starts to awake or we all going to loose pretty easy against their plans...

top topics

join