It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is America the last huge obstacle of the NWO?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Someone who I am a bit weary about is Alex Jones. He is a great journalist, but one has to wonder, what is behind his motives. I mean, we all know that he certainly acts as though he were a true patriot. And I'm sure he is, in his part time life. But, I think he just may be either scared as hell, or an agent for the other Elites. Check out this link, and judge yourself. www.nwowatcher.com... If indeed he is a bootlicker of the Jesuits/Israel/ real zionists, it would make very good sense as to why he never exposes these societies. Now, if we take it a step further, is he employed or sponsered by these peoples? If so, to what reason? One has to wonder the reason, if true. Maybe, it's a ploy to help disrupt the US til they enforce martial law, and totally take away our freedoms. Or maybe we are in for a world war, with us on the hitlist. Just a few hours ago, I sat and thought about things, and suddenly felt maybe we are on the Elites most Wanted list. To me, wiping out the freedoms of Americans is a huge step in obtaining world domination. Pretty thin...Looking how Russia is beefing up there military, and China doing the same. Russia has even directly stated the new weaponry is being created and deployed to various strategic regions to intercept, and now destroy US type missiles if we were to attack them as well as our own defenses. Just recently, I saw an article how Russia sent Tu 160 BlackJack Bombers, and Tu95 Bears in the Arctic. These Jets were undetected on our radar, ans apparently, we couldn't visually see them as well. I suspect we knew they were performing that excercise, unless they were in international aerospace. prisonplanet.com... The more I try to put these things together, the more I fear that we may be a direct target of these elite powers, whomever they may be. I've seen a lot of articles, but unfortunately, I don't have the time to include links I've read. But one really has to wonder... If you check, you'll find that Venezuala, possibly Cuba, it's ally, China, Russia, Iran, N/or S Korea, and Irans Ally India, which does have nuclear weapons, all appear to be getting closer and closer to being our enemies. All these countries and the US are very much in high tensions. These Elite powers may be pulling Bushs strings to create our own demise. Pretty thin, as Mel would say in Lethal Weapon, but could you really discount that? I mean, if you thought about it, it could be very plausible, and definately possible, considering we are the greatest country in the world with so much freedom, that we are probably despised for it, and maybe these powers feel that we are the last serious obstacle in this "NWO". I myself, am a little worried. It's the only thing that seems to make sense of all that's been going on. But, pretty damn thin... You should always do your own research, and not believe what everyone tells you. And, if you do see truth, you must question why, and why they don't mention things that you hear from so many else. Alex Jones particularly publishes his stories from Jeff Rense, who'm I believe is one of thee best informant of current affairs on the web. But, never once have I seen anything about Isreal. That speaks volumes if you ask me. Especially the nuclear plant article Rense just wrote. www.youtube.com... You know, these Elite could be playing these countries like they would pieces on a chess board. Pretty thin.

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 10:26 PM
link   
THe USA was under control of the NWO as of July 4 1776. Ever look at the back of the dollar?

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 09:37 AM
link   
THe USA eliminated control of the NWO as of July 4 1776. Ever look at the Second Amendment?

We have it to keep the government scared of its armed citizens. It prevents a NWO-style takeover because the citizens of the US have been given the obligation by the Founding Fathers to overthrow the government if it gets oppressive.

join