It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

sen. harry reid goes against his own party, attacts military option on iran

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 01:56 AM
link   
i never thought a democrat would disagree with his own partys ideas but i guess i was wrong, which is a good thing, because i dont want to see any mushroom clouds any time soon.
www.georgebush.com...

Sen. Harry Reid On U.S. Military Option In Iran: "We don't have the resources to do it." ("Reid Blasts Bush During Reno Visit" The Associated Press, 4/18/06)

Sen. Reid: "Our not being involved diplomatically in trying to solve the situation in Iran shows the Bush failure in foreign policy there and elsewhere." ("Reid Blasts Bush During Reno Visit" The Associated Press, 4/18/06)

President Bush Has Vowed To Solve Iranian Nuclear Issue Diplomatically, But Insists All Options On The Table:

President Bush: "All options are on the table." (President G. W. Bush, President Bush Nominates Rob Portman as OMB Director and Susan Schwab for USTR, Washington D.C., 4/18/06)

President Bush: "We want to solve this issue diplomatically and we're working hard to do so. The best way to do so is, therefore, to be a united effort with countries who recognize the danger of Iran having a nuclear weapon." (President G. W. Bush, President Bush Nominates Rob Portman as OMB Director and Susan Schwab for USTR, Washington D.C., 4/18/06)
President Bush: "We are working with European allies to make clear to the Iranian regime that it must give up its uranium enrichment program and any plutonium reprocessing, and end its support for terror." (President Bush, State Of The Union Address, Washington, D.C., 2/2/05)

[edit on 24-4-2006 by worksoftplayhard]

new topics

join