It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jacobian End Times, Isiah the 43rd battles the False Messiah

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 11:25 PM
link   
The Mystery of the 3,635 Years is the glance into the future which Jesus gave to Jacob, a witness of the Messiah.

"He [Messiah, Jesus] gave Jacob a glance at the Earth in 3,635 years and Jacob never told anybody want he saw. But he had seen the face of God."

some of Bard the son of Jacob's prophecies.

7. The fake Messiah will rise to discredit the Jacobians. This fraud will tell lies upon Jacob and twist the story, saying, “Lo! Jacob nevet went to Mars. He was a drunken.”

8. There will be 43 descendants of Jacob who will live for 1544 years. A spy will murder the 43rd who will then return on the 3,633rd year and live among the Jacobians correcting the false Messiah.

from book of Isiah

The 43rd descendant of Jacob will return from his grave. His name will be Isiah. For 2080 years the Jacobians will be scattered and leaderless. But on the 2091th leaderless year Isiah shall rise. It will be the first moon rise of the year when he will ride from the mountains called the Alborz. He will be recognized by his manor, he will walk with authority and his voice will be light and heavenly in peace and dark and terrible on the battlefield. He will come baring a green flag with the moon in the middle. During the time he was away there will have been chaos and war. Also a false Messiah will try to destroy the Jacobians. Isiah will correct all and unite the sect. He will battle the false Messiah and later on die of age leaving a son and successor named Adam. So he was the first man, so he be the last. Adam will continue the war and fight the false Messiah off until Jesus returns to make right. After the false Messiah is destroyed Adam will gather the remaining Jacobians and enter heaven as a reward for their faith.

The False Messiah will appear Kingly. He will resemble Jacob in face to mislead the Jacobians. He will teach them a false religion then reveal himself later as the enemy. He will divide and conquer the Jacobians by making the sect fight from within, then later attacking himself. Isiah is the hope. Until his return, Jacobians will only be able to use a cresant moon or a star with 5 points. But when he returns the Jacobians will take on the symbol of the 6 point star, for Isiah will bring upon the last principle of HOPE, adding 1 more point to the star. When Bard spoke of the transition he explained, “No we are not Jews. The 6 represents our resurrection, we are the light, and their 6 is the darkness.”

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stunkums
He will be recognized by his manor, he will walk with authority and his voice will be light and heavenly in peace and dark and terrible on the battlefield. He will come baring a green flag with the moon in the middle.

Where in the book does it say these things? Where are you getting the Prophecies of Bard from?

The False Messiah will appear Kingly. He will resemble Jacob in face to mislead the Jacobians.

?
Who knows what Yacob looked like????

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Yeah no kidding.....how about telling us where to read it in Isaiah?? I hate it when people give info, but don't tell where it's at!

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 11:35 AM
link   
i have two points i'm not clear on

are the 'years' Solar or Lunar years??

then the gren flag with a moon....
unless it's a 'crescent moon'
it (the flag) would only resemble
a yellowish dot on a green field.
what's that supposed to mean or reveal???

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Green is the colour associated with the family/tribe of mohammed, its why the revolutionary islamist movements use green flags. Supposedly, it is a requirement of the muslim Mahdi, who appears at the end of the world, that he will be 'of mohammed's family', and at times, as with the baha'i, the qualifying criteria has been association with a family/tribe that wore either green turbans or had green as part of their dress (i beleive it is the 'sayyid' family or some such).

So, to me, this sounds like someone trying ot make the prophecy sound like its the muslims that are evil. From what I understand, Jacob is held in great regard amoung the chasidic jews, don't know if that is important to the context here. The chasidc jews, or at least part of them, are awaiting the ressurection of their previous Grande Rebbe as the messiah.

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 04:15 PM
link   
What is the originator of this thread , is talking about? No where in the Book Of Isiah is this socalled prophecy, this guy is talking about!!! To put it lightly, thiis is a whole load of B.S! No offense! But it reeks of it! Show me evidence of a prophecy of Bard?! And who exactly are the Jacobians? are they are people , race, tribe? christians?> what?

new topics

top topics

join