It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Out of Body / slip in time / saw Heaven. In one event!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 11:07 PM
link   
This post may be a bit long, but i really need to share it. Please bear with me.

Last week I was laid on the bed with my wife, relaxed, and talking about her childhood ( I know little about her upbringing) and her family, when I had a strange, detached feeling come over me. I shut my eyes, and was stood in a house - I started to describe the house in great detail, especially these two evil china dolls on the wall. I was feeling very alone, and was watching two little girls playing on the floor. I was describing this as I saw it to my wife, and then froze with fright. 'I' was actually a ghost of a little boy -and was stood watching these girls. describing the scene to my wife, she said yes, that was her old house in the early 1980's...

I watched them get up and go to a table and start to eat, when one of the girls threw food all over the wall! My wife laughed as i told her what i was watching and said yes dad got really angry at me for that... I was dumb founded to say the least! This went on for about 20 minutes, and then i stood back from this ghost, and looked him in the face. He started to grow older, into a man, and became dressed in a white garment with a red edging to it. He smiled at me, and asked to speak to his sister... I didn't know what to say apart from yes, so... i kid you not, I stood by as he and my wife laid chatting... I wandered from where I was stood, to this most amazing sight ever - I was stood next to a low wall of white shining stone with people stood in the door way to a big building. This striking man walked up to me, and said ' take care of her, because she is very special to you, and to us also' ... At this i felt pulled back to my body, and my wife was crying.

I snapped back to the real world and sat there stunned.

I had time slipped to the time my wife was young, watched her as a young girl from the eyes of her deceased brother ( older ), seen him grow to his angelic form, left him to talk to her about stuff (him in my body, me as a spirit), went to Heaven to meet her deceased grand father, and then came back to sit in stunned silence for about half an hour to take it all in.

I don't know what else to say.

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Wow if all that's really true that's an incredible story.

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 12:47 AM
link   
So you were aware and present in both places…talking to your wife and watching the little girls as the ghost of the deceased brother?

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Yep King and I swear it was the strangest, freakiest feeling ever - I was watching them playing a game, listening to them laughing, and yet... yet I was aware that although i was 'in' this ghost, I was at home - It was like, ?? ummmm watching a super high definition move on wrap round goggles, 100 speaker sound and able to smell the scene as well, and talking for a commentary at the same time. Not two places at once, but very very aware of what I was doing and how to make myself 'speak' even though i had 'left' my body... words really fail me actually.

What was freaky is when we swapped places. he took my space 'in' me, and i took his and wandered around the walls of Heaven. I call it heaven because thats what it felt like to me - at the time and now as I talk.

It was a beautiful experience, allowing my wife closure about her older brother dying and her grandfather, and myself, well I got to see Heaven. I cannot ever ask for more.

top topics

join